IPad Release notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ADD: Added message when the App is connected to your flight simulator
- ADD: Aircraft sections
- ADD: Panel background can be configured
- IMP: Includes all panels and instruments also available for Air Manager 3.7 for Desktop systems
- IMP: Includes all panels and instruments also available for Air Manager 3.6 for Desktop systems
- FIX: OTF fonts now render correctly
- IMP: Includes all panels and instruments also available for Air Manager 3.5 for Desktop systems
- ADD: All instruments from the desktop version (approximately 404 instruments)
- FIX: Fixed a lot of instrument issues, e.g. the 737 MCP/autopilot and radio panel.
- FIX: Fixed an issue that would let the removed instrument panel stay visible.
- IMP: Automatic connection improvement.
- ADD: Automatic connection to flight simulator (no need to fill in the IP address of the flight sim PC anymore, works from plugin version 2.1.4 and up)
- ADD: Added Epic e1000 instrument (also added as a premade panel)
- FIX: Fixed issue that would crash the App when using the Eclipse instrument
- FIX: Fixed issue that could freeze the App
- FIX: Multiple small improvements and fixes
- ADD: Added more instruments
- FIX: Many bug fixes
- Initial release