Air Manager 4.2 has been released

#1 Post by SimPassion »

Air Manager :
https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... stallation

Air Player :
https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... stallation

From the NewsLetter

How to get 4.2
Normally Air Manager and Air Player will notify you that there is an update and allow you to download and install. If this is not the case, then go to our wiki and download the latest version there for Air Manager and here for Air Player.

Make sure to also download and install the latest flight simulator plugin(s)!

4.1.0 atm : https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... stallation
Last edited by SimPassion on Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corjan

Re: Air Manager 4.2 has been released

#2 Post by Corjan »

Lets pray there are no big issues anywhere.
The webserver has been moved to azure... scary stuff :)

Corjan

SimPassion

#3 Post by SimPassion »

Not a bug @Corjan, though I think this new release would at least require a quick release fix, for Groups always appearing in expanded mode on AM launch, where we would expect them to be collapsed : this point has already been discussed on the forums by several of us πŸ˜‰ (indeed apart if we were working on an instrument which was member of a group at the moment we shutdown AM last time, where we would admit we will potentially working again on next launch, which indeed would be the only case where we would see the Group folder expanded on launch ...)

Sling

#4 Post by Sling »

SimPassion wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:51 pm Not a bug @Corjan, though I think this new release would at least require a quick release fix, for Groups always appearing in expanded mode on AM launch, where we would expect them to be collapsed : this point has already been discussed on the forums by several of us πŸ˜‰ (indeed apart if we were working on an instrument which was member of a group at the moment we shutdown AM last time, where we would admit we will potentially working again on next launch, which indeed would be the only case where we would see the Group folder expanded on launch ...)
+1 and stop them expanding again after a search too.

jemac3

#5 Post by jemac3 »

Morning,
I use Flight Illusion gauges in my flight sim.I updated to 4.2 yesterday and to get my gauges to work I have to lower and raise mt backlighting in each gauge to get them to work?

Did I miss something in the upgrade? I have checked with others who use the same gauges as I do and they are experiencing the same issue..

Thanks,
Jim

Pat738

#6 Post by Pat738 »

I'm also having the problem of none of my Flight Illusion Gauges initializing in 4.2.0 or 4.2.1,,,, The only way I can get any of my 15 Flight Illusion Gauge to work is to move the "Light Intensity" Bar slightly. This seems to bring the gauges alive. I have to do this for each gauge everytime I start the Air Manager program. My scripts have not changed, only upgrading to Air Manager 4.2,,,,, I know of 2 other people with Flight Illusion Gauges with the same scripts in X-Plane having the same problem. I have submitted a Ticket CALG-LTAM-VZW

Ralph

#7 Post by Ralph »

No need to post this in two forum messages and a support ticket...

Sling

#8 Post by Sling »

Sling wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:07 am
SimPassion wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:51 pm Not a bug @Corjan, though I think this new release would at least require a quick release fix, for Groups always appearing in expanded mode on AM launch, where we would expect them to be collapsed : this point has already been discussed on the forums by several of us πŸ˜‰ (indeed apart if we were working on an instrument which was member of a group at the moment we shutdown AM last time, where we would admit we will potentially working again on next launch, which indeed would be the only case where we would see the Group folder expanded on launch ...)
+1 and stop them expanding again after a search too.
I saw a 4.2.1 release with fix for the initial groups not expanded so thanks for that. Does this fix also resolve the even more annoying use of search filter causing everything to expand fully.

SimPassion

#9 Post by SimPassion »

Sling wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:13 am I saw a 4.2.1 release with fix for the initial groups not expanded so thanks for that. Does this fix also resolve the even more annoying use of search filter causing everything to expand fully.
It looks like both issues are fixed πŸ‘Thanks @Corjan πŸ™‚

Sling

#10 Post by Sling »

SimPassion wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:38 am
Sling wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:13 am I saw a 4.2.1 release with fix for the initial groups not expanded so thanks for that. Does this fix also resolve the even more annoying use of search filter causing everything to expand fully.
It looks like both issues are fixed πŸ‘Thanks @Corjan πŸ™‚
Thanks for the confirmation and thanks to @Corjan for the change. :D