[SOLVED & RPi Pico Issue] NANO - CH340 - Win 11 - Flashing issues / RPi Pico communication issue MessagePort

Support for Arduino in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

SimPassion

Re: [SOLVED & RPi Pico Issue] NANO - CH340 - Win 11 - Flashing issues / RPi Pico communication issue MessagePort

#121 Post by SimPassion »

jph wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:53 am Hello Gilles, :)
Very neat!. Like all PSU adapters I think it needs a good selection of fuses on the output (as does the one I linked to above) - I have a plan to cut the tracks and solder fuse holders onto the back of the PCB on mine.

Joe
Yes indeed Joe, the one you've already pointed out is very interesting on a technical POV 👍

frumpy

Re: [SOLVED & RPi Pico Issue] NANO - CH340 - Win 11 - Flashing issues / RPi Pico communication issue MessagePort

#122 Post by frumpy »

Ehh.. sorry I did not read the whole thread. The Nano on my PC with Win11 was working before, the CH340 drivers are installed, I 'm using the old bootloader, the blink example of Arduino IDE is able to upload.
AM just updated today, I'm getting the "Failed to flash device" message. More info can be found in the AM log file, but I did not find it in the AM directory?

SimPassion

#123 Post by SimPassion »

frumpy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:59 pm Ehh.. sorry I did not read the whole thread. The Nano on my PC with Win11 was working before, the CH340 drivers are installed, I 'm using the old bootloader, the blink example of Arduino IDE is able to upload.
AM just updated today, I'm getting the "Failed to flash device" message. More info can be found in the AM log file, but I did not find it in the AM directory?
Logs are in the user AM directory
Solved this long issue on Win 11 by actually removing, I mean deleting when the option fire up, the CH340 driver, then re installed the v3.4 CH340SER driver.
It seems latest are triggering issues in Win 11, so no hope with 3.8 ...

frumpy

#124 Post by frumpy »

SimPassion wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:30 pm Logs are in the user AM directory
Solved this long issue on Win 11 by actually removing, I mean deleting when the option fire up, the CH340 driver, then re installed the v3.4 CH340SER driver.
It seems latest are triggering issues in Win 11, so no hope with 3.8 ...
Thanks, I am too busy at the moment to check. Will continue on this later!