New tab in Zibo EFB

Help with Air Manager Android version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

SimPassion

Re: New tab in Zibo EFB

#11 Post by SimPassion »

Keith Baxter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:45 pm @SimPassion Gilles,

I am confused.

!) you are pushing a MCP update here on a EFB thread.

2) You are pushing a update on the EFB with the new tab.

2) You are pushing both.

Keith
Keith, as mentioned, I only took advantage of talking on the requirement to update ZiboMod instruments, due to ZiboMod internal changes, to alert of the fix I've made on the MCP, the only one I've pushed
The EFB tab addition is an upcoming release, not yet pushed. Indeed this is the main concern

Keith Baxter

#12 Post by Keith Baxter »

SimPassion wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:15 pm
Keith Baxter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:45 pm @SimPassion Gilles,

I am confused.

!) you are pushing a MCP update here on a EFB thread.

2) You are pushing a update on the EFB with the new tab.

2) You are pushing both.

Keith
Keith, as mentioned, I only took advantage of talking on the requirement to update ZiboMod instruments, due to ZiboMod internal changes, to alert of the fix I've made on the MCP, the only one I've pushed
The EFB tab addition is an upcoming release, not yet pushed. Indeed this is the main concern
Ok Gilles, understood.

I would be pleased if you looked at the video streaming version of the EFB and tidied up the code a bit and pushed it for iPad. There are many waiting for it to become available for iPad.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

SimPassion

#13 Post by SimPassion »

Keith Baxter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:25 pm Ok Gilles, understood.

I would be pleased if you looked at the video streaming version of the EFB and tidied up the code a bit and pushed it for iPad. There are many waiting for it to become available for iPad.

Keith
Ok Keith, I will try to work today on your EFB with stream and also on the Z_2D_SP EFB to add the new tab
I will report and upload the update here when ready, if required, once checked your own version

Keith Baxter

#14 Post by Keith Baxter »

SimPassion wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:33 pm
Keith Baxter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:25 pm Ok Gilles, understood.

Keith
Ok Keith, I will try to work today on your EFB with stream and also on the Z_2D_SP EFB to add the new tab
I will report and upload the update here when ready, if required, once checked your own version
Thank you Gilles.
The guys will appreciate.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

SimPassion

#15 Post by SimPassion »

Z_2D_XP EFB 1.5.0 ready, will be submitted. Now to check Keith's EFB with streaming

image.png

SimPassion

#16 Post by SimPassion »

Keith, just seen your EFB with streaming is missing the Question Mark info clickspot in the upper right corner !?

[EDIT] There's also the Avitab handling : IMO I don't think it could be handled in a simple manner using streamed version of the EFB. I don"t even added this feature to the Z_2D_XP EFB version, with letting only the ability to click through the 2D version of Avitab

So, we have to share on these points and be in sync Keith if you agree ?

Keith Baxter

#17 Post by Keith Baxter »

SimPassion wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:36 pm Keith, just seen your EFB with streaming is missing the Question Mark info clickspot in the upper right corner !?

[EDIT] There's also the Avitab handling : IMO I don't think it could be handled in a simple manner using streamed version of the EFB. I don"t even added this feature to the Z_2D_XP EFB version, with letting only the ability to click through the 2D version of Avitab

So, we have to share on these points and be in sync Keith if you agree ?
Gilles,

Yes I agree.
I will check those points later today.

Keith

Keith Baxter

#18 Post by Keith Baxter »

@SimPassion Gilles,

I had a quick look at AviTab and it looks like it can be incorporated if installed.

It looks like it is just the keyboard and top menus that need implementing.

I will check it out and see what I can do. It would be nice if I can get it working as well.
Watch this space.
This keypad needs to be implemented.
ice_screenshot_20231208-035824.png
And the top right menu also needs to be implemented.
ice_screenshot_20231208-035910.png
Keith

EDIT: I had a quick look if I could find the "GENERAL" AviTab texture but did not find it. When I get some time I will see if I can find it and ask Corjan nicely if he can include that texture for us.

Keith Baxter

#19 Post by Keith Baxter »

Well it looks like it can be done. :mrgreen:
But that for another day.
readme.txt
(1.76 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Keith

Keith Baxter

#20 Post by Keith Baxter »

Gilles,

It looks like it cannot be done. I don't find commands or a dataref for the keyboard or menus. :cry:

Maybe you know what this is.
https://github.com/fpw/avitab/issues/135

Keith