Aerowinx PSX support

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

marcel_felde

Aerowinx PSX support

#1 Post by marcel_felde »

Hi everyone,

Is there a possibility to use Air Manager and Air Player with the PSX simulator of Aerowinx?

Thanks and greetings,

Marcel

Ralph

Re: Aerowinx PSX support

#2 Post by Ralph »

I do not really understand what it is, but no. With the professional version of Air Manager, you can create your own plugin.

marcel_felde

#3 Post by marcel_felde »

The PSX is the most realistic simulation of the 747. Some cockpit Builders use it and it can be combined with MSFS or XP for the visual.
https://aerowinx.com/

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

If it communicates all its data to the simulator and back, then it is possible.

marcel_felde

#6 Post by marcel_felde »

As far as I know they have quite a good interface to communicate - PFD/ND and other screens on other computers is no problem. Using a real printer for the cockpit too.
There are several methods of using real hardware or self built hardware is no problem.

I may be support such a simulator and am thinking how we can use Air Manager as I am used to this.

The interface uses Java. The last time I had contact with that language has been 20 years ago... :(

frumpy

#7 Post by frumpy »

I don't see the point in using Air Manager and PSX. PSX gives you everything you need - and much more :)

You might want to try to contact https://evs-flugsimulator-berlin.de/ , years ago they build PSX
into a real jumbo-cockpit.

marcel_felde

#8 Post by marcel_felde »

It is a real 747 cockpit mostly interfaced with other solutions I do not know. I am pretty experienced with Air Manager so I would prefer to use Air Manager for further features implementation.
I have other projects with real cockpits succesfully converted with X-Plane and MSFS...
BQ8A0015_2.jpg