Panels handle multiple monitors.

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Keith Baxter

Re: Panels handle multiple monitors.

#11 Post by Keith Baxter »

Tim.Huston wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:43 pm Just tried this out and I have 2 separate panels, on 2 seperate screens using a slave PC networked into the XP12 PC, both are functioning with the plane but to answer your question @Keith, unless im missing something ya you need to build a panel for them all.
Hi,

Yes I wanted to build ONE panel for all of them but it looks like I will have to build multiple panels for all the instruments and others for all the hardware panels like the overheads ,pedestal, MTU, dual yokes and cabin instruments (Tiller etc)

I would have preferred to do it in one panel. :( But it looks like not to be. Wonder what it would cost me to have that feature available @Ralph . :lol:

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

Re: Panels handle multiple monitors.

#12 Post by jph »

Keith Baxter wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:01 pm
Tim.Huston wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:43 pm Just tried this out and I have 2 separate panels, on 2 seperate screens using a slave PC networked into the XP12 PC, both are functioning with the plane but to answer your question @Keith, unless im missing something ya you need to build a panel for them all.
Hi,

Yes I wanted to build ONE panel for all of them but it looks like I will have to build multiple panels for all the instruments and others for all the hardware panels like the overheads ,pedestal, MTU, dual yokes and cabin instruments (Tiller etc)

I would have preferred to do it in one panel. :( But it looks like not to be. Wonder what it would cost me to have that feature available @Ralph . :lol:

Keith
What will it cost you ?
Time, knowledge, understanding, experience, ability and initiative.
;)
Joe. CISSP, MSc.