Installing updates once again messed up all my panels

Discuss suspected bugs with other users and Sim Innovations Staff

Moderators: russ, Ralph

wohnlich

Installing updates once again messed up all my panels

#1 Post by wohnlich »

For the second time, auto-installing the update of AirManager has corrupted all my panels. The sizes of the gauges are all off, significantly increased so that they reach way over the panels now.
This is the second time this happens, so I dread updating AirManager and skip it mostly.
I'm really angry about the effort I have to spend again to fix all my panels! :x

Ralph

Re: Installing updates once again messed up all my panels

#2 Post by Ralph »

Sounds like not all monitors in Windows are set to 100% scaling. Is that maybe the case?
Air Manager does not change sizing or X and Y's when updating, that's all just 'static' data.

wohnlich

Re: Installing updates once again messed up all my panels

#3 Post by wohnlich »

That is indeed the case. I have a German language Windows, and the setting is called "Größe von Text, Apps und anderen Elementen ändern" - "Change size of text, apps, and other items", and it's set to 125%. Is that what you refer to? Why would this be a problem with AirManager, and how can I avoid it? This should be a pretty BAU setting with a lot of people on larger screens.

I can't set the scaling to 100%, everything becomes tiny on a large screen like the one I have.