G5 GTC (PFD/MFD/NavComm)

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

siegedan

G5 GTC (PFD/MFD/NavComm)

#1 Post by siegedan »

I saw a guy do a really nice video (he clearly had used/created the instruments for the Longitude)...are any of these out there and available for MSFS??

SimPassion

Re: G5 GTC (PFD/MFD/NavComm)

#2 Post by SimPassion »

siegedan wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:45 pm I saw a guy do a really nice video (he clearly had used/created the instruments for the Longitude)...are any of these out there and available for MSFS??
image.png
image.png (3.61 KiB) Viewed 1188 times

Didn't you forgot something ?

Ralph

#3 Post by Ralph »

What the douche is a G5 GTC?

Crunchmeister

#4 Post by Crunchmeister »

He's likely referring to the GTC 570 and Sling's video of his full Longitude cockpit. None of those instruments are available.

I did do a GTC 570 bezel overlay available at https://github.com/Simstrumentation/Air ... min-GTC570.

Note that at the current time, it works with the NEW Longitude in AAU I Beta. It won't work with the Longitude in the public branch until AAU I update goes live mid-January. It also works with the FlightFX HJet, but that needs to be selected in user properties for the instrument.

Note it does require a popout from the sim, and you need to use Popout Window Manager from flightsim.to in order to get touch control working.
image.png
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com

Sling

#5 Post by Sling »

The Longitude Panels are obviously needing pop-outs like a few other panels so a little further down the release list for when AM has a little better pop out handling.

siegedan

#6 Post by siegedan »

Thanks guys, very helpful. Will give your version a go in mid Jan when it’s GA.

siegedan

#7 Post by siegedan »

So loving the new AAU I with air mgr! Awesome! One issue...when I use flightsim.to popout manager on the longitude, the left hand gtc 570 pops out fine, but the one in the middle keeps defaulting to the g5000 main screen (vs the right hand 570)...any tips/tricks to 'force' it to select the right one? I can confirm the instrument indicator is correctly positioned at the time of save.

FLRob27

#8 Post by FLRob27 »

siegedan wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:59 am So loving the new AAU I with air mgr! Awesome! One issue...when I use flightsim.to popout manager on the longitude, the left hand gtc 570 pops out fine, but the one in the middle keeps defaulting to the g5000 main screen (vs the right hand 570)...any tips/tricks to 'force' it to select the right one? I can confirm the instrument indicator is correctly positioned at the time of save.
Make sure you have the latest POPM. Get them from the dev directly here: https://github.com/hawkeye-stan/msfs-po ... r/releases
Checkmark, "Edit Panel Location Overlay" to see your pop out locations, adjust your camera zoom/position to see all screens, realign the pop out locations by just dragging the number bubbles around and then click "Override Auto Panning Camera".

Hopefully that helps.
Developer
SIMSTRUMENTATION
EXTERMINATE THE MICE FROM YOUR COCKPIT!
https://github.com/Simstrumentation/Air-Manager

siegedan

#9 Post by siegedan »

Thank you!! Will give it a try...I've gerry rigged something for now, but would love for it to be as turnkey as I've gotten the TBM.