X-Plane List of Instructions

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

The Artful Dodger

X-Plane List of Instructions

#1 Post by The Artful Dodger »

Hello, all:
I have a rather simple question, the answer to which might preserve some of what's left of my hair.
I am trying to understand the code for an instrument in the library that's intended for the 737 in X-Plane. My problem is that I don't have a cross-reference between the 737-specific instructions and the equivalent FS2020 Subscriptions and Events. Does anyone know of such a list? If not, is there a list of these 737-specific instructions like the list of X-Plane instructions referenced in AM?

As always, thanks in advance for your help.

Sparky

Sling

Re: X-Plane List of Instructions

#2 Post by Sling »

Lol. Chance would be a fine thing. There are common ones that work with a lot of generic and addon aircraft but the 737 in both of these sims use a lot of custom specific ones so you have to go digging for them. That’s the bit that often takes the most time. The existing instrument shouldn’t need much explanation as you can pretty much figure out what it represents from its name.

The Artful Dodger

Re: X-Plane List of Instructions

#3 Post by The Artful Dodger »

Hi, sling:
Just thought I'd ask. As they say, you don't ask, you don't get.
I have seen reference to an X-Plane file called "B737_Datarefs.txt" that's supposed to at least list them, but I can't find a copy of that either.

Thanks for getting back.

Sparky