What's Causing This?

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

The Artful Dodger

What's Causing This?

#1 Post by The Artful Dodger »

Hello, All:
I was just doing a bit of reorganizing of a couple of my files and I looked at my image, both in Create/Edit and Home. They're not the same! Here's what I got (the Home version is on top, the Create/Edit one on the bottom. My design is 804x150, but the Home version is 779x125!
Two Images.png
I noticed it on my other instrument but I figured it had to do with AP but AP isn't turned on here. If I didn't know better, I'd say there was a difference in the display software in the Home function.
Thanks in advance for any help you can think of.

Sparky

SimPassion

Re: What's Causing This?

#2 Post by SimPassion »

The Artful Dodger wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:32 pm Hello, All:
I was just doing a bit of reorganizing of a couple of my files and I looked at my image, both in Create/Edit and Home. They're not the same! Here's what I got (the Home version is on top, the Create/Edit one on the bottom. My design is 804x150, but the Home version is 779x125!

I noticed it on my other instrument but I figured it had to do with AP but AP isn't turned on here. If I didn't know better, I'd say there was a difference in the display software in the Home function.
Thanks in advance for any help you can think of.

Sparky
No, this is by design and has always been like this. We have a black background tint when running panel from the [Home] tab and a white background when running from the [Create/Edit] tab

The Artful Dodger

#3 Post by The Artful Dodger »

I'm not referring to the background color - Actually, the instrument is transparent and the black is the background from my display. My problem is that the home version cuts off 25 pixels in both direction. Surely that wasn't in the design?
Here's a blow up of the right edge:
Two Images - Edge.png
Sparky

Corjan

#4 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

That is not good.
Would you mind sending me the instrument?

Corjan

The Artful Dodger

#5 Post by The Artful Dodger »

Hi, Corjan:
I'm new to this - do I just export it? Then, if that's correct, what do I do with the result? How do I get it to you?
Sorry to be a pain!

Sparky

Ralph

#6 Post by Ralph »

Export from the Create/Edit tab and then you can send it to info@siminnovations.com