PA-28 Configurable Rocker Switch Array

Make requests for others to help test your instruments before they are ready for submission to the store

Moderators: russ, Ralph

FlyerDavidUK

PA-28 Configurable Rocker Switch Array

#1 Post by FlyerDavidUK »

I fly many different PA-28s, from cherokee 140s to Arrows and each seems to have a slightly different rocker panel configuration.
Sometimes with split switches, sometimes using vertical rotary dials for nav lights, sometimes split switches for fin beacon and wing strobes.

This has resulted in creating a stack of custom switch instruments for individual aircraft which is inefficient to maintain and improve, so instead I decided to amalgamate all of these variants into a single instrument.
There are seven slots for which you can select any of 14 types of switch you like.
If you place vertical rotary dials at either end, they will automatically swap the text and dial positions as appropriate.

Tested with X-plane, FSX and FS2020 but not P3D because I don't have it.

I'd welcome any feedback especially bugs before I submit to the community library.
PA-28 - Configurable Rocker Switch Array.siff
(191.42 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
UK Private pilot and flight instructor with CPL/IR/FI/IRI approx 2000 hours offering remote flight instruction via Zoom
See my FlyerDavidUK.com website for trip reports around Europe/US, my training experience and services offered

FlyerDavidUK

Re: PA-28 Configurable Rocker Switch Array

#2 Post by FlyerDavidUK »

I've not had any feedback, so have now submitted this for inclusion in the library.
UK Private pilot and flight instructor with CPL/IR/FI/IRI approx 2000 hours offering remote flight instruction via Zoom
See my FlyerDavidUK.com website for trip reports around Europe/US, my training experience and services offered