PMDG 737-700 instrument collection

Make requests for others to help test your instruments before they are ready for submission to the store

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Detlef

Re: PMDG 737-700 instrument collection

#41 Post by Detlef »

Crunchmeister wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:52 pm Todd, the member of our team who coded up the weather / dimming portion, does want to revisit this to get the values more accurate. It works really well atm, but he wants to revisit it to get it to match more closely. Not sure when he'll be revisiting this, but it will be happening at some point.
Thank is great! No hurry though, it works well as it is.

Detlef

Detlef

#42 Post by Detlef »

Hi 737 pilots,

I have finally submitted my instrument collection. I hope it will appear soon in the instrument library.

Detlef

hayden-yin

#43 Post by hayden-yin »

Detlef wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:52 am Hi 737 pilots,

I have finally submitted my instrument collection. I hope it will appear soon in the instrument library.

Detlef
Bravo,fantastic job,cann`t help waiting.

Detlef

#44 Post by Detlef »

hayden-yin wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:11 am Bravo,fantastic job,cann`t help waiting.
Thank you. Yes, I am also waiting. I have no information so far.

Detlef

jph

#45 Post by jph »

Hi Detlef my friend,
Can I please ask how you got around the fsuipc issue and submission of instruments that used it ? - perhaps it has been covered and I missed it ?
It is purely out of interest.
Thanks and keep up the great work
Joe
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Detlef

#46 Post by Detlef »

Hello Joe,

no you didn't miss it. Since 3rd party dependencies are not accepted for the instruments library, I simply did not submit those instruments. My submitted about 30 instruments for the PMDG 737-700 aircraft, that do work with the normal PMDG Lvars (that by the way PMDG is also not officially supporting, at least not for private home cockpit builders). And then there are four instruments that do need FSUIPC when used with my solution. Those are:
image.png
Anyone who likes to have those, may contact me here. The "pay"-version of FSUIPC is needed for that and some knowledge how to find the FSUIPC directory, the .ini file and install a .lua script.

Thank you
Detlef

SimPassion

#47 Post by SimPassion »

It requires LUA files mostly located in the FSUIPC7 root folder

hayden-yin

#48 Post by hayden-yin »

Detlef wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:47 pm Hello Joe,

no you didn't miss it. Since 3rd party dependencies are not accepted for the instruments library, I simply did not submit those instruments. My submitted about 30 instruments for the PMDG 737-700 aircraft, that do work with the normal PMDG Lvars (that by the way PMDG is also not officially supporting, at least not for private home cockpit builders). And then there are four instruments that do need FSUIPC when used with my solution. Those are:
image.png
Anyone who likes to have those, may contact me here. The "pay"-version of FSUIPC is needed for that and some knowledge how to find the FSUIPC directory, the .ini file and install a .lua script.

Thank you
Detlef
The MCP panel is the most important panel for me. And I`m very appreciate with your working and sharing. BTW,how about EFIS CP?

zozizozi

#49 Post by zozizozi »

image.png

Thank you
Detlef

Please for me,I nead alt and electric gouges,THX in advance.
https://ibb.co/KhsTBhG

jph

#50 Post by jph »

image.png

Thank you
Detlef
Thanks my friend.
All received and understood.
Excellent work. It is a real shame about the lack of FSUIPC connectivity in AM as I believe we are going to need it in the future.
Keep up the great work.
Joe
Joe. CISSP, MSc.