Air Player and touchscreens

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

tbj

Re: Air Player and touchscreens

#11 Post by tbj »

Shame on me and I've lived in Spainish territory for nearly forty years, I obviously just looked at one word !
I've looked at the video and it seems pretty certain this is where I was going wrong because the demonstration without the configuration was exactly what was happening to me.
Thanks again.

jph

#12 Post by jph »

tbj wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:10 pm Shame on me and I've lived in Spainish territory for nearly forty years, I obviously just looked at one word !
I've looked at the video and it seems pretty certain this is where I was going wrong because the demonstration without the configuration was exactly what was happening to me.
Thanks again.
:lol: No worries. A lot of the words are very similar. I lived in Spain for 5 years before moving to Portugal and still confuse certain words. Hope the next experiment with the touchscreens works out. Post a piccy when you have it all working.
Joe
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

tbj

#13 Post by tbj »

Will do

CessnaFloatPlane

#14 Post by CessnaFloatPlane »

I had a similar problem with the touchscreen not being touchable. There's a setting in Windows that fix it for me. Hope it helps.

TO MAKE A TOUCHSCREEN WORK on any windows 10 see this two minute video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqNOVq-nlIs

tbj

#15 Post by tbj »

Thank you all for your help. Got my new touch screen monitors this morning and because of your help and recommendations regarding touch screen activation the first one is working (almost). I've used a simple gauge panel for Cessna 172 with just a few tweakable instruments. With the mouse I can change alimeter, heading and notches. With touch I can switch lights, fuel pump etc.on and off but anything that needs turning turns the camera around the cockpit. Is this common? I don't have a knobster yet so would this stop when I do, or am I just doing something wrong, or are there more settings in Windows 11? I've tried setting to Touch and Mouse and just touch and various combinations of transparent, background, locked, always on top etc. in AM.
Thank you again for any suggestions.

Ralph

#16 Post by Ralph »

That's an issue with FS2020, it claims focus. The same thing would happen if you start scrolling in a browser for example. I'm not sure if there's a solution for it, maybe a setting. I recommend looking at their forums or post a question there, hopefully someone knows.

tbj

#17 Post by tbj »

O.k. thanks, I'll try.