FS2020 Fenix?

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Crunchmeister

Re: FS2020 Fenix?

#11 Post by Crunchmeister »

We have the MCDU overlay now available over at http://simstrumentation.com . It's not complete in the sense that we don't yet have alternate visual states for pressed buttons yet, but it does work exactly as it should and anyone who needs it now can download and use it.

Note that this is an overlay only. It requires the MCDU window to be popped out from the sim.
image.png
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com

frumpy

#12 Post by frumpy »

Great job! Thanks for doing this! :)

I'm experiencing issues with the keyboard not taking every keypress. Seems like I'm just too fast with the input. My fps are at 25. Do you experience the same?

edit: Entering the MCDU-keypad in the virtual cockpit works fine with several fast clicks. I remember having the same issue with the IXEG 737 on x-plane. So it seems like this is an AM issue then.

Frazap

#13 Post by Frazap »

My MCDU is functional and my EFIS/FCU will soon be functional for the Fenix ​​A320 as well. Things are progressing well for those who wish to use their home-cockpit on the Fenix. Can this relaunch the creation of an Air Manager overhead panel compatible with the Fenix ​​as it exists for the A32NX from flybywire?

DeltaCharlie

#14 Post by DeltaCharlie »

Frazap wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:30 am My MCDU is functional and my EFIS/FCU will soon be functional for the Fenix ​​A320 as well. Things are progressing well for those who wish to use their home-cockpit on the Fenix. Can this relaunch the creation of an Air Manager overhead panel compatible with the Fenix ​​as it exists for the A32NX from flybywire?
Hi Frazap, how are things going with the Fenix ? Do you have WIP instruments ? May I help you ?

DeltaCharlie

#15 Post by DeltaCharlie »

Hi all,

Good news - I've been able to fetch "hidden" values from the Fenix, and to inject them as newly created custom LVARS.
That's still a WIP, need a few more tweaking to format the values.
For that you need :
- a registered FSUIPC version
- the "magical" tool PilotsDeck_FNX that hack the values from the memory (https://github.com/Fragtality/PilotsDeck_FNX) and injects values in FSUIPS offsets
- a LUA script (that's what I'm working on), started with FSUIPC, that will read the OFFSETs and create LVARs to make them vusable to air manager.

I'm also working on an conversion of an existing FCU instrument to use that. Will post files when I'll have advanvced.