Air Manager doesn't 'show' on second tablet, any reason?

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ron85

Air Manager doesn't 'show' on second tablet, any reason?

#1 Post by Ron85 »

Hi all

I decided to run a demo version of Air Manager on a Sony Vaio 13in laptop I had lying around. Its keypad folds up underneath the main screen and so it doubles as a touchscreen tablet which is quite handy for this application.

My main gaming laptop is an Acer Predator Helios running Xplane and I got the plug in installed on it. Both systems are connected to same network. The Sony recognized Xplane running on my Acer machine and said "Connected to X-plane" on the Welcome screen.

The only issue now is that clicking on the "Show" button within Air Manager on the tablet doesn't bring up the full screen so I can't tell if the thing works.

I can see a second window for Air Manager pop up which is a Demo panel and stays activated in the background but when I click on it, nothing happens. Hovering my mouse over the Air Manager icon, I can see this second window but its greyed out.

I've used Air Manager before on my gaming laptop and everything works fine, but this is the first time I'm trying the dual monitor on the same network setup.

The tablet is running Windows 8.1 (its an older system) while the gaming laptop is running Windows 10. I'm not sure if this is an issue for the software? Anyone know?

What might be the root cause of issue here? I wanted to try the demo on this dual setup before I activate it. Thx...