Moderators: russ, Ralph

Ralph

Re: Click-Through

#11 Post by Ralph »

Who is 'them'?

JMMAZ

#12 Post by JMMAZ »

"Them" is the support for the ticket system.

jph

#13 Post by jph »

Where is the popcorn emoji ? ;) :D
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

JMMAZ

#14 Post by JMMAZ »

Hopefully I'll get some help before the movie is over ...

jph

#15 Post by jph »

JMMAZ wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:41 pm Hopefully I'll get some help before the movie is over ...
;) That was not what I was referring to, the popcorn icon is normally to sit back and watch developments. To make it clear, SI is a two man team who design develop and support this incredible program. You can identify them by the large square Aeroplane (the SI LOGO) as their avatar.
IN your case, check back on this thread. You have had personal advice from both the guys. You cannot get any better than that. :shock:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Ralph

#16 Post by Ralph »

You're indeed already talking to us. I don't have any more suggestions so far. We can give you a refund, but that will also withdraw your license.

JMMAZ

#17 Post by JMMAZ »

Ralph,
thank you for your offer, but I really don't want a refund. I have two licenses and would just like to get the problem fixed. I'm also still working at it on my end. Trying to figure out what might have changed in two computers at almost the same time.

Desktop 64 GB. Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, Windows 11 Pro - V 22H2, DirectX 12, Nvidia 3080, AM 4.1.1, PlugIn 3.9 (Beta 1).
Laptop: Alienware M15 R4, 32 GB, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10870H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz, Windows 11 Pro - V 21H2, DirectX 12, Nvidia 2060 Super, AM 4.1.1, PlugIn 3.9 (Beta 1)

Everything loads, FS 2020 connected to AM. Tried rolling back the graphic drivers. I have also found that my Knobster has stopped working. I am able to touch the buttons (yellow response), but the rotary dials do not work. I have used as second monitors, Windows Surface Pro 6 (Project 2 and SpaceDesk), Android tablets (SpaceDesk) and the Alienware laptop.

I'm wondering if rolling back AM and the Plug-in might help. I would need a location for the DL's to try.

FYI... I also have/own MobiFlight & FSUIPC. When running, they work properly. I have gone to the task manager and stopped them, with no change. I have tried with them loaded and not loaded although they may have something still in the background. All the programs were loaded when AM worked before.

jph

#18 Post by jph »

Hi,
Try as I suggested before with the restore function - select an appropriate date. If there was a system update etc then it should show in the restore menu.
Post a shot of your restore

It should look something like this - obviously the restore points will be different on your PC.
restore JoeLT.jpg
That should be informative.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

JMMAZ

#19 Post by JMMAZ »

Unfortunately, no restore was created before yesterday.
Attachments
restore_JMM.jpg

jph

#20 Post by jph »

Ah! - that's a bugger.
Can you see what the last windows update was ?
In windows update - view update history.. anything stand out there ?
Joe
Joe. CISSP, MSc.