Hardware Port

Questions about deployment and use of Air Manager Instruments

Moderators: russ, Ralph

chefpilot

Hardware Port

#1 Post by chefpilot »

Hi,
when connecting hardware to an instrument it is possible to choose between different arduinos and raspberrys. In addition to that there is the choice of "Hardware port" with channels and Pin from 1-16.
Unfortunately I could not find any explanation in the Forum or on the Wiki pages about that. I'm always interested in all possibilities of Air Manager and I like to have more information about this feature.
Any advice is welcome.

Marc

Keith Baxter

Re: Hardware Port

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

chefpilot wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:09 pm Hi,
when connecting hardware to an instrument it is possible to choose between different arduinos and raspberrys. (YES) In addition to that there is the choice of "Hardware port" with channels and Pin from 1-16. If you are referring to message port then ---https://youtu.be/hLPaDlXCUqQ
Unfortunately I could not find any explanation in the Forum or on the Wiki pages about that. I'm always interested in all possibilities of Air Manager and I like to have more information about this feature.
Any advice is welcome.

Marc
Hi Marc,

Responded in quote. Hope I understood what you ask correct.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Ralph

#3 Post by Ralph »

Hardware port is something we use internally for hardware we build, you can ignore that one.

chefpilot

#4 Post by chefpilot »

Thank you for the quick respond!
All the best for 2022!
Marc