Re: Formula 1 .....

#61 Post by jph »

@Ralph

Just for you... ;)

Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Ralph

#62 Post by Ralph »

I saw another video from here. I hope that Max will pay here a visit. At her age it'll probably be 'Vedi Napoli et poi muori' :lol:

Keith Baxter

#63 Post by Keith Baxter »

https://youtu.be/xjTWjOcWYFA

What a dumb rate event as I watch. Organizers and presenters shining a light for change that is needed in FIA.

All said and done. Or over she wrote. :evil:
FIA need to part ways with the god Masi and get someone more competent.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#64 Post by jph »

Keith Baxter wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:02 pm https://youtu.be/xjTWjOcWYFA

What a dumb rate event as I watch. Organizers and presenters shining a light for change that is needed in FIA.

All said and done. Or over she wrote. :evil:
FIA need to part ways with the god Masi and get someone more competent.

Keith
I don't follow your reasoning Keith. The FIA is happy with Michael Masi and also the decisions made. What they are NOT happy with is the whinging and moaning of the likes of Toto Wolff and the constant diatribe from Wolff during a very difficult period which is reflecting on the sport. If Wolff had have not thrown his toys out of his pram and kept whinging and almost crying like a baby to the Race Director then things would have moved faster - like the pathetic little boy 'no Michael no' on the last lap which was broadcast worldwide haha - almost crying and pathetic. Wolff has decided to withdraw the appeal (well, he HAD TO!) as the embarrassment of it being rejected (again) - which it would be - would be too damning for the Merc team. The FIA have agreed to add 'clarification' of rules before the start of 2022. Nothing more. They have said they will listen to the opinions of teams and drivers. Note - LISTEN to them, not allow them to make the decisions. the first decision they WILL make is to not allow team principals etc to have a direct line to whinge and piss and moan to the race director during a race ! . that is 99% of the issue.
The complete farce of hamilton sulking and not even appearing for the post race drivers press conference was embarrassing for them. (After hamilton had tried to play for an Oscar by pretending to congratulate people - ie: - to try to not damage his 'image' and business interests as hamilton does nothing that is not for his own benefit. Then Wolff and hamilton don't even turn up for the FIA prize giving due to more massive sulking. It was brilliant to watch the host look around the room when 'offering' the second place trophy when she absolutely knew hamiton and wolff were not there (toys out of pram - again!).... Nice move by the FIA. They were treating merc and hamilton with contempt - as they should as they are not sportsmen.
Of course, the fact that Wolff has a 33% share holder stake in Mercedes AMG Petronis had nothing to do with the mega sulk :o and of course, the over inflated and fragile ego of hamilton had nothing to do with it either. Now we have wolff and hamilton saying they may withdraw from the sport. ? - no loss really as wolff was already supposedly moving to a hands off position anyway. hamilton is shit scared of Russell as his team mate and also of the new formula in 2022 so it would be a good time to go. It is all play acting and baby house from mercedes. NO other team management has any issue at all - but of course several are keeping really really quiet about it.. as in Williams, McLaren and Aston Martin - hmmmm. oh :shock: :? , I just realised, they all run Mercedes engines and are beholding to Mercedes.and have to lick Toto's arse ;)

hamilton is a a person living in infamy. as in, - infamy, infamy ! - 'they all have it in for me.'
His sulk is so similar to when he lost the championship to Nico in 2016 and publicly accused the merc team for not giving him the support or an equal car and making him lose. He also completely disobeyed team orders on the last lap of 2016 at Abu Dhabi (and brake tested Vettel). The guy is a walking persecution complex. So oppressed. wolff is licking hamiltons arse as he can see his cash cow / golden goose is upset (again) and if he goes so does a hell of a lot of money to wolff's personal bank account as a third owner of the team.

Check out mr 'I am so hard done by and oppressed' whinging, pissing and moaning and throwing out his toys - again - after losing the world championship on the last lap of abu dhabi in 2016. - I am surprised he didn't try the 'race' card as he is SO oppressed!) - well, he actually DID try it once before and it backfired .. but that's another story.

:lol:
Watch a tiny glimpse of the real mr 'infamy' - again, remember - just after having LOST the world championship to Nico in 2016 - at the same track - abu dhabi - on the last lap after completely IGNORING team orders - basically saying F. YOU ! to mercedes due to sulking as to their MAKING him lose - in HIS oppressed mind. (Freud would have a field day with him)
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#65 Post by jph »

Part Deux.

After Nico won the F1 2016 championship after hamilton was completely and blatently disobeying team orders from Mercedes, AND trying to deliberately cause an accident to his teammate, Toto Wolff has the effing audacity to appear on a live broadcast and try to defend hamilton (Mr infamy, infamy they all have it in for me) for a complete breach of rules, Wolff is fully prepared to say that "you can't have a scenario for every scenario" - OH ! that sounds prophetic - Toto "no Michael no sob sob" Wolff. Jeezus. put a bloody bung in it. !
He is licking Hamilton's ring again.
NOW there is a completely different tune being sung as his little puppy dog got pissed on. Wolff needs to go. They have had 8 years with a completely dominant car and a pretty good driver. The CAR was the reason they won. THEY would have won with Nico, or Bottas.
I really hope hamilton and wolff both bugger off. However, in another way, I hope they DO stay as the shit they have caused within the FIA will come back to haunt them 10 times over and they will simply not get the publicity and the pathetic team to FIA messages broadcast so that the PAPS can try to make up a story that doesn't exist in the first place.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

NOTE - this interview is AFTER hamilton completely ignored team orders saying F YOU to management and driving dangerously to try to cause his rival to crash out. - hamilton then blamed merc - publicly for not supporting him and making him lose. AND admitting that the rules were completely inappropriate for THIS circumstance but it was not an issue for them (him) - why not ? - well, of course, because they won the championship. Hit with the same scenario in 2021 he cries like a baby and likkle bitty lewis storms off whilst throwing out his dummy. Some here have obviously NOT followed F1 in the past and are pulling 'problems' out of their arses as if they are so new and controversial. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#66 Post by jph »

Behind the scenes of Merc with delusional lord god TOTO,
Last time I saw such an Austrian character was in Nuremburg in 1939 speaking to the Hitler youth. The 'team' that he so talks about, as does his poodle 'hamilton' look absolutely terrified. I think North Korea has a better PR public face.
This is an autocracy, not a team. No wonder the 'terminator' clone was so upset. There simply is NO 'team' at merc AMG. it is all fallacy. Look at the smiles and happiness of the so called 'team' - err , oh sorry. they were not ALLOWED to 'smile' as the threat of crushing unemployment overshadowed the event. I wonder what he would do with dissenters ? - perhaps concentrate them in a specific area ? - this is simply not acceptable however, it gives you a great insight into the lack of 'team' structure in merc and also the total fear of saying anything that goes against the latter day semi-Führer. The guy is warped. - Mind you, Susie Wolff is fit as feck :lol:
I bet prince Harry is welcome at their parties........................................
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#67 Post by Keith Baxter »

Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol:
duchie.jpg

Now this freeking song is going round and round in my head. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#68 Post by jph »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keith, that is an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC !!!
Hilarious. I nearly fell off my sofa. Thankyou for that.
It has been forwarded in MANY emails now.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#69 Post by jph »

Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#70 Post by jph »

ham2.jpg
Joe. CISSP, MSc.