Formula 1 .....

You can talk about anything flight (simulation) related here

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jph

Danni Ric out at the end of this year (if not before)... ?

#91 Post by jph »

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... ZKSsB.html

Mark Webber is his manager (Piastri's) and that sounds like a typical Webber lambasting at Alpines 'extremely presumptuous' announcement - considering they apparently hadn't even negotiated a frigging contract with him :o :? !

Unbelievably audacious by Alpine,

VERY savvy by Piastri but he just made a lot of enemies with long memories. Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya. ! :roll:

Looks like it's G'Day to Ricciardo. He went down hill as soon as Max Verstappen Joined the RedBull Racing team and won his very first race with them in Barcelona 2016 !- stunning. Danni Ric' was nearly 45 seconds behind the 18 year old and was then a definite 'number 2 driver' and not a happy Koala. He never recovered.

Silly season on steroids this year. Bring it on /// this is what we love to see :mrgreen:

Seems like Mark just leaned over to Alpine and said - "Multi Map 21 !!! " :lol: :lol: :lol: (there's one for the long time fans ;) )
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

Or ? is it Max Verstappen and Oscar Piastri at RBR?

#92 Post by jph »

looks to be about 25 million to pay off Danni Ric.. :shock: far cheaper to pay off Checo and move him alongside Max.

Max and Oscar Piastri at RedBull Racing!.. now THAT would be frigging cool...

his manger, Mark Webber, also has a direct line to Dr. Marko and Mateschitz.. is this going to be the silly season of all silly seasons ?

I hope so :mrgreen:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

More pot stirring...........

#93 Post by jph »

One thing that rings true is that Alonso probably deliberately bided his time to allow Piastri's contract window to open before announcing he was leaving. Vettel would have waited also with a nod from Alonso. Vettel made his mind up at the start of this season. Mostly, I believe, because of the attitude of Stroll Snr. and his spoilt brat of a son in the other car that will forever hold the team back.

I think they stitched Alpine (AND Stroll / Aston Martin) BIG style. - REALLY BIG STYLE - . It's a shame 'Cyril Irritable' isn't still there at Renault as watching him explode and end up a quivering mess would be hilarious.

I think Renault just got taken to the cleaners - and back.

Fernando getting his 'sweet' revenge for the famous 'F2' 'Renault' crappy engine saga - lmfao !!
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

Bring out the popcorn

#94 Post by jph »

And light out and away we go !..

William go for the undercut with Albon on a multi year.... - who's next to pull the pin ?

'Lollipopman' has it spot on :D I love his channel. :D

You have to use real 'multi media' for 'business' in 2022 so it has to mean that it 'must be true' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roflmfao :mrgreen:

Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

Re: Formula 1 .....

#95 Post by jph »

Alex Albon's announcement

CLASSIC ! :lol:
Albon.png
I hope Oscar had a REALLY iron clad contract signed or else he may find he has NO drive and he may not be driving for anyone next year or indeed, this year. He has either pulled off a master stroke or shot himself in the foot, well, the head really. I am running out of popcorn. ;). Either way, this has shaped his career and the next move dictates where it leads, if, it leads anywhere.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

Max and his 360

#96 Post by jph »

Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#97 Post by jph »

Absolute masterclass from Max - again !.
last week 10th to first, this week, 14 to first by lap 12 and go on to win easily. He is totally in his own league.
Stunning. 'Simply lovely' ;)
Charlie pitted on lap 42 to go for softs to go for fastest lap to try to get the extra point and Max STILL took that away from him on old mediums :lol: , then also lost 5th place to Seb courtesy of a 5 second penalty for pit lane speeding. Ferrari are a total disaster.

Dutch Grand Prix next weekend. Sponsored by Sim Innovations :D

Can Max win the most EVER wins in one season ? - looking good.

After Hamilton wiped himself out on lap 1 by ramming ex world champion Fernando Alonso, Ferando said over the radio what everyone else in the paddock knows, Hamilton is incapable of mixing it up and racing wheel to wheel. 100% lucy's fault. Time to retire for him - go gracefully.
Next week the Orange Dutch Army will be on form.

hamilton idiot.jpg
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#98 Post by Keith Baxter »

It's time.

keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#99 Post by jph »

The boy is a legend. ;)

Hamilton is a leg end.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#100 Post by Keith Baxter »

Some heavy metal going on tonight.

Keith
Last edited by Keith Baxter on Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card