Moderators: russ, Ralph

Sling

Re: Submissions update

#61 Post by Sling »

It should be good now.

Ralph

#62 Post by Ralph »

Everything has been uploaded, so in theory you should now see something.

cyberguerro

#63 Post by cyberguerro »

I can confirm, the issue IS FIXED :) :) 8-)

cyberguerro

#64 Post by cyberguerro »

Hi @Ralph,
any news about the issue on Z_2D_XP MCDU (the Full one and the TextOnly one) for 1.2.3 submission?
@SimPassion write me this:
in my memory, I think Ralph still have to sort out, in the submissions released by Tony, the proper version to be uploaded to the Online Store

For Memo, both Z_2D_XP MCDU (the Full one and the TextOnly one) have been submitted in v1.2.3, in order to fix lowercase vs uppercase filenames issues, however on SI side, the same previous instrument has to be fully erased in previous location, or perhaps on any intermediate windows PC, otherwise we will still get the same indefinite bug through time ...
regards
Claudio

Sling

#65 Post by Sling »

This one is on me. It’s in the queue. Sorry for the delay.

Sling

#66 Post by Sling »

Hi everyone,

It's that time again. Its been relatively quiet since the last update hence why its been a while. This time we have a nice mix of new and updated instruments for your enjoyment.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind anyone who's thinking of a submission or currently in the process of working on one that it helps the whole process go so much smoother if you do your own mini review against the latest submission guidelines (attached to this message) before you actually submit. I generally think the standard is rising and certainly for those that have been through the loop before. So thanks to those that have taken the time to make their submissions comply, its appreciated and makes for better instruments for us all to enjoy.

Community Store Submission Guidelines v7.pdf
(58.87 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

Thanks to all those who contributed this time around.

Nov 22 update.PNG

Sling

#67 Post by Sling »

Hi Everyone,

It seems a lot of people had some extra spare time over the Christmas holidays and as a result we have a bumper crop of new and updated instruments for you to enjoy. It took a while to go through all these. I hope you find something of interest here.

These are now in the community store. So Enjoy.

Feb 23 Instruments1.PNG
Feb 23 Instruments2.PNG
microswitch based flaps hw function

wohnlich

#68 Post by wohnlich »

I have a question on the submission guidelines. If a gauge has a non-square outline (e.g., is of round shape), is it acceptable to have a square preview image with white areas, or does the preview image have to be transparent where there's no guage?
So for example, if the gauge has a circular outline, does the preview have to be circular (everything else transparent), or can it be a circular gauge picture in a grey or white square?

Sling

#69 Post by Sling »

If you look at the bulk of the instruments that are already in the store that are like this you will see that they are transparent outside of the gauge bezel. If this is not so then the panel preview looks very patchy with white or another coloured square around every instrument. It’s easy to remove the white section although it would be even easier if the create/edit default background could be chosen from within the AM gui. You could then select the background to be transparent if you wished and then just do a window snip of that instrument.

Hope that helps.

Sling

#70 Post by Sling »

Hi everyone,

It's that time again. First up apologies for the gap since the last one. It was a much slower period this time round in terms of the number of submissions so it took longer for the number to rise. I think Ralph mentioned in one of the other threads that the process becomes inefficient if dealing with smaller amounts.

Anyhow here is what we have for this update. Enjoy.

Instruments
inst_submissions_apr_23.PNG

Hardware Functions
hw_submissions_apr_23.PNG
hw_submissions_apr_23.PNG (2.04 KiB) Viewed 7622 times