Newbie, 2 touchscreen setup

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Beescan22

Newbie, 2 touchscreen setup

#1 Post by Beescan22 »

Is it possible to setup 2 wimaxit 15.6” touchscreen monitors with 1 computer with 49” curved screen? If so, do you need to plug in power to the touch screen monitors; can you use USB-USB connection or need another combo? Sorry, Newbie, having a hard time trying to get everything setup.

Ralph

Re: Newbie, 2 touchscreen setup

#2 Post by Ralph »

I'm not familiar with the Wimaxit 15.6” screen. But it seems that you can power it trough USB, but I'm not sure if that's the same connection for the touch signal, I guess it is.
Is this the same monitor that Russ is using in his videos maybe?

Beescan22

#3 Post by Beescan22 »

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it is the monitor Russ recommended in his videos. I’m presently confused on just how to connect the one touch screen monitor. The wimaxit comes with an HDMI-HDMI cable, a type c-type cable and a 110V AC charger with a USB-type c adapter. I’m really stumped. My computer from C force has only 1 type C connector on motherboard and they advise not to plug monitors into motherboard. Do I need to use all 3 cables? My 49” has 1Displsy port, plugged into computer and 3 regular HDMI PORTS. Thanks for any help, would like to get 1 touch screen running for Air Manager st least.

brlowe

#4 Post by brlowe »

Not sure if you got this working yet or not.
I have 2 of these monitors on my computer along with 2 other monitors.
On the Wimaxit monitors I plugged a usb c to usb a cable into the data/power connector, the one right above the hdmi port, the other end is plugged into a powered usb hub.
Then just supply an hdmi connection for video to each of them. This can be done from your video card, motherboard or a usb-hdmi adapter. I have done all 3 of these options and mixed and matched them and they all work great.
Remember you will need to run the tablet setup program from control panel to get touch working on both monitors.