Touch Screen PMDG NGX Panel

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jangaloo

Touch Screen PMDG NGX Panel

#1 Post by jangaloo »

By using AirManager, I managed to get this panel sorted for the P3D PMDG B737 NGX. Hoping NGXu will be supported..

Using a 22inch touch screen and all instruments are fully functioning with Knobster support too!

Am also willing to help with the plugin for NGXu....
Panel Screenshot.png

rob12345

Re: Touch Screen PMDG NGX Panel

#2 Post by rob12345 »

Yes, please!

Plugin for the NGXu, the most flown airliner!

Gr.

Robert

HappyHippo

#3 Post by HappyHippo »

Hi,
how did you manage to get this panel working. Did you change the script for the included instruments or is it working right away?
And how did you get the ND display in there. Did you use any kind of extractor or is it a generic pop-out from the 737NGX?
Regards
Michael

seam1977

#4 Post by seam1977 »

Hi , I use PMDG 737 ngxu , did you get it work ok for p3d?
I try to run from client pc .But im not sure if is worth to use Air Manager in P3D DO DISPLAY PANELS ON CLIENT PC.
In FSX I used FS Display - brilliant program that let you display a lot of stuff on your client pc.But it was only write for fsx and p3d v1-in 32 bit platform and unfortunatwlly not working for p3d 4.5.I use 5 monitors and only 4 I can plugg to GPU.SO my question is ,can I create panells from pmdg and use them using usina air manager and air player on client pc???Please let me know.Also Have you this resolved in PMDGu??
Thank you =Great job in pmdgx looks class.

Ralph

#5 Post by Ralph »

Creating a plugin for PMDG is a lot of work, not worth it for the amount of people that will be using it.