PA28R Panel

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jasong

Re: PA28R Panel

#21 Post by jasong »

A few hours later :D and I still don't fully understand.. but got enough to make it work.

russ

#22 Post by russ »

Which is the problem the disappearing panel or the tpm sliders?
Russ Barlow
Air Manager Evangelist

jasong

#23 Post by jasong »

Hi,

Here is the next update "test2" https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao__HZjW8Iusiacv1PFLkZYsliDOuA

I got the Show/Hide working from your tips, it's probably not the way you described it, but helped me work it out. Thank you.

ASI, DI, AI, ALT and Nav can pop up individually or as a group.

Next step is the TPM control.
Last edited by jasong on Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

jasong

#24 Post by jasong »

Hi @russ ,

Could you please take a look at this
TPM.siff
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 261 times
when you have time.

Is it possible to adjust the drag direction of the silder?
For example the instrument starting point 0 is at the top and 1 is at the bottom. I need it the other way around for the piper?
I can easily move the graphic thumbs to the lower part, for Idle..etc.. but you then have no drag room to go up, AM just sends 0's.... to xpl.

Any thoughts appreciated.

jasong

#25 Post by jasong »

Porgress still continues and coming along nicely, still need some help inversing the sliders on the TPM control.
panel.png
I've added the KC 150 autopilot control which matches the RW hardware from my other posts.
A few other controls have been added aswell.
And some graphic reworks.

Here's a pic of the options selected
panel2.png

Kaellis991

#26 Post by Kaellis991 »

This panel is exactly what I Have been looking for to use in my X plane 11 setup. I currently have the auto loader PA28 panel that Ralph clued me into. Its the panel that enjxp and JackZ worked on and is working very well. But the panel here is so much closer to the real Arrow that I fly And it shows the Autopilot.
I am completely new to Air Manager with only the skills to follow instructions on how to download and install ready made panels. It would be nearly impossible for me to learn how to create a panel such as this.
Last edited by Kaellis991 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sling

#27 Post by Sling »

Kaellis991 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:38 am I am completely new to Air Manager with only the skills to follow instructions on how to download and install ready made panels. It would be nearly impossible for me to learn how to create a panel such as this.
If I had a dollar for every time someone claims they can’t make instruments or panels. There are loads of examples of people who may of thought the same at first but it’s really not that hard once you build up your experience.

If you don’t want to make instruments for yourself you should expect to have to pay someone else to do it for you. You might get lucky and someone may of already done what you are looking for but eventually what you want will not be available.

Take some time to read the Sim Innovations wiki and follow the tutorials to get started. As I said it’s easier than it may seem.

Kaellis991

#28 Post by Kaellis991 »

I’ve made some rudimentary panels in AM by adding already made instruments, but the instruments I would need for the Arrow panel don’t exist anywhere that I can find. I do not have the graphic skills nor the scripting skills, nor the time to create gauges / instruments from scratch. It seems that the panel shown in this thread has taken a long time to develop, but from what I can tell is not completed??
Attachments
1278AEE7-3EF6-44C8-BB7B-F83A970EEC1C.jpeg
Last edited by Kaellis991 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Keith Baxter

#29 Post by Keith Baxter »

Kaellis991 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:17 am I’ve made some rudimentary panels in AM by adding already made instruments, but the instruments I would need for the Arrow panel don’t exist anywhere that I can find. I do not have the graphic skills nor the scripting skills, nor the time to create gauges / instruments from scratch. It seems that the panel shown in this thread has taken a long time to develop, but from what I can tell is not completed?? Last post I saw on it was back in July. This panel is as close to what I want that I have found yet.
With that said I am more than happy to pay someone, anyone that could create this panel.1278AEE7-3EF6-44C8-BB7B-F83A970EEC1C.jpeg
Hi,

Is there nothing here that can help?

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... novations/

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Kaellis991

#30 Post by Kaellis991 »

I have that PA28 auto loader running now. The original setup 1.0.0. was not automatically going to the JF Arrow panel with the retractable gear. I contacted the developer about it and that is when he made the change to 1.0.1 to get the correct panel for the JF Arrow III to pop up.
It’s a nice piece of work, but I really like the way the panel in this thread looks. The background is more accurate, the gauges are a little further apart as they should be, and it has the autopilot and the radio stack. Although I would like to have the Second Nav/Comm, the NDB and the ADF as shown with a space in the middle for the GNS 530.
That will take some work, but I am sure that someone who has been doing this for a few years could pull all that together. I have no idea how easy or difficult it would be for a seasoned pro.
I just know that I would rather spend the money rather than the time trying to learn everything I would need to create such a panel.