Help to start a build a PMDG 737 Cockpit

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

perezbalseiro

Help to start a build a PMDG 737 Cockpit

#1 Post by perezbalseiro »

Hi mates. I want to build a cockpit for the PMDG 737-800 from MSFS2020.

I have downloaded the trial version of Airmanager 4 and am trying to display the 737 screens on real screens.

The problem is that I can't find these screens within the instrument catalog offered by the application and I can't find videos on YouTube that explain it either.

I need help with this before buying the app. Maybe I can't do what I want, or I'm doing it wrong.

Thank you so much

SimPassion

Re: Help to start a build a PMDG 737 Cockpit

#2 Post by SimPassion »

Hi @perezbalseiro, just make a search on the forums and you will find them, however we are not allowed to check without a valid Air Manager license

perezbalseiro

#3 Post by perezbalseiro »

I've done some searching and couldn't find anything specific about displaying the pfd.

I do not ask for technical support, do not buy a license yet, but do not download a pirated version either.

I'm trying the demo provided and can't find the panels I need. I only ask if with the complete version I will have those panels to be able to mount the cockpit (pfd, clock, fmc, engines, flaps indicator, etc)

perezbalseiro

#4 Post by perezbalseiro »

Maybe this is not the best category for my question. If you can move it to the better category if necesary

Thanks again

SimPassion

#5 Post by SimPassion »

perezbalseiro wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:15 am I've done some searching and couldn't find anything specific about displaying the pfd.

I do not ask for technical support, do not buy a license yet, but do not download a pirated version either.

I'm trying the demo provided and can't find the panels I need. I only ask if with the complete version I will have those panels to be able to mount the cockpit (pfd, clock, fmc, engines, flaps indicator, etc)
I just meant : the demo version of Air Manager allow only the display of the default six pack demo panel

perezbalseiro

#6 Post by perezbalseiro »

Yes, that's what I saw. But you don't answer my question.

In the licensed version, are there these panels for PMDG in MSFS or do they have to be created? I only saw a few from Zibo for Xplane or PMDG for P3D

In the forum the only thing I found about this is that users make their own panels.

I hope I am not annoying and I thank you for the time you are devoting to answer me.

I just hope you understand that I need to be very sure that what I want to do is possible before spending my money.

Thank you very much, have a nice day.

Ralph

#7 Post by Ralph »

There's nothing for PMDG. See the FAQ why:
https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... G_aircraft?

We're working on a full 737-800 set, which is also going to be compatible with PMDG in MSFS. But only in combination with pop-outs. Maybe streaming one day...

perezbalseiro

#8 Post by perezbalseiro »

Ok thanks!

perezbalseiro

#9 Post by perezbalseiro »

If i choose XP11 is there panels for zibo? PFD MFD, FMC, ENGINES???

Keith Baxter

#10 Post by Keith Baxter »

perezbalseiro wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:44 pm If i choose XP11 is there panels for zibo? PFD MFD, FMC, ENGINES???
Hi,
No, Not for xp11
For Xp12 there will be a full suite available for the 737.800x (Zibo) when @Sling decides that xp12 instruments for AM4.2 are good to add to the store. ;)
Currently all the instruments are ready to submit. You can find them on the Air Man discord to test within the AM4.2 Beta15 ->

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card