Newbie here...Any panels for GA aircraft in MSFS 2020?

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

msfsbiscuits

Newbie here...Any panels for GA aircraft in MSFS 2020?

#1 Post by msfsbiscuits »

So getting around to using the included A320Neo in MSFS. Use air manager for C172. So I looked for something that has primary flight display and/or auto pilot but I couldn't really find a panel. I am using a Knobster as well. How are people doing this? or are you using 3rd party Aircraft like FlyByWire or Zibo 737s etc?

Sling

Re: Newbie here...Any panels for GA aircraft in MSFS 2020?

#2 Post by Sling »

Title says GA panels but content talks of airliners. What exactly are you looking for?

msfsbiscuits

#3 Post by msfsbiscuits »

Hence newbie. Thought GA also included common airliners. Guess not.

Looking for an autopilot panel primarily so I can turn the dials with my knobster. Any additional panels would be nice.

jph

#4 Post by jph »

msfsbiscuits wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:13 pm Hence newbie. Thought GA also included common airliners. Guess not.

Looking for an autopilot panel primarily so I can turn the dials with my knobster. Any additional panels would be nice.
No worries, I thought what you said was perfectly clear. Some people just don't bother to read the post at all. The other day the very same guy answered a post whilst out walking then had to apologise that he didnt read it correctly 'cos he was 'out walking' (Zombie phone user). Perhaps don't read phones whilst out walking and perhaps bother to reply to the post if you dont actually read the post.
Welcome to the forums and ignore the grumpy old gits down under :lol:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

msfsbiscuits

#5 Post by msfsbiscuits »

All good