Knobster

Support for KnobFS, share your experience and KnobFS modes.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

CCARL

Knobster

#1 Post by CCARL »

Hello everyone !
Is somebody can tel me where I can find the real file that hold the knobfs modes for the knobster by whish the window list shows on MSS2020 ? Because the files on the Programfiles\KNOBFS\MODES directory are not corresponding and the modes had it don't work and don't show up in the list in the game.

Ralph

Re: Knobster

#2 Post by Ralph »

Read this page carefully
https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... nced_usage
Also the line in yellow with the lightbulb.

CCARL

#3 Post by CCARL »

Tank you Ralph for your concern to answer and gave me advice. I'll love so much that I could use my Knobster with the G3000 MFS for the TBM930.
So can you tell me why, when I look the list of all files in the C:\Program Files\KnobFS\modes directory, I see only few of those same files in the KNOBFS WINDOW SELECTORY LIST ? And when I create a new file from an allready existing one whish I includ in the same modes directory, it juste don't show up in the KNOBFS WINDOW SELECTING LIST on the game MSFS2020 to be selected even thow I close and open it as it Iissuggested !? I just feel that I'm not in the right directory to create this new file(scip) for the G3000 MFDT for TBM930, What do you tink ?

In order word, I may be created a wrong scrip whish it cannot work, but why the name of the scrip just don't appears in the KNOBFS WINDOW LIST even thow I close and open it ?

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

There should be around 50 files there.
C:\Program Files\KnobFS\modes
Maybe try a re-install.

CCARL

#5 Post by CCARL »

Yes but there is no help there or in the Mobiflight scrip to get working on the knobs of the G3000 map range. And I just found (I'm not a programmer or developper) that my new built file was stop to be in the list of the KNOBFS WINDOW right in the KNOBFS SERVICE activation. This little device cost me a lot for what it is realy usefull in my case !
Tank's again for your time Ralph. I've realy appreceated...