Windows 10 - Touch function not working on 2nd touch screen

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Taxman1843

Re: Windows 10 - Touch function not working on 2nd touch screen

#31 Post by Taxman1843 »

I have the same problem and I have tried and tried to no avail. Perhaps it is because I have very limited "techie" abilities. Is it a perhaps a Windows 10 issue? I am using two Wimaxit 15.6" monitors. I did find a Wimaxit video that illustrates a "laptop" with two functioning "touchscreen" monitors. Search "Setup two wimaxit touch monitor with windows pc". Unfortunately there is no sound and part of the instructions display the set up in Chinese. If you can make two touch screens work with this would you please share?

Peteman

#32 Post by Peteman »

I'm having the same problem. The weird thing is the two amazon touch screens both had touch functionality as 2nd and 3rd monitors while I was using an older tower computer. I've switched to a newer computer with the same hard drive as I used in the older computer and now only one monitor will work with touch functionality.

If anyone finds a solution or has some advice, please let us know.

Goose

#33 Post by Goose »

Have been encountering same issue with same Brand. Mine are even worse, in Windows 11, there does not seem to be touch functionality at all on one side monitor, let alone 2 or 3. All connections are as should be, HID has one touchscreen monitor icon, states drivers are up to date; using Tablet PC settings (which btw looks like a WIN 10 dialog box panel) to calibrate, when calibration selection moves to the side screen and it is tapped, the answer is No Pen or Touch input is available for this display. While I am ready to buy yet another brand of display to test, my research seems to indicate WIN 11 is not able to support even a single side monitor with touchscreen function on a desktop. I get a nice airpanel display and can use the mouse to access guages and controls on the air panel but not using touch function and knobster. A real shame since I purchased 3 side monitors touchsreen and the knobster to build a cockpit.
I hope a solution will emerge for this.

Ralph

#34 Post by Ralph »

I had someone with similar issues a while ago, he ended up buying different screens.