Air manager on remote PC popouts

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Converted

Air manager on remote PC popouts

#1 Post by Converted »

Hi All

Love airmanager and trying to setup airmanager on a separate pc on same network and subnet.. So its all working well and airmanager can find the pc fs2020 is setup on. Steam gauges and knobster all working. However how can i popout g1000 or gns 530/430 screens on the flight sim pc and then transfer them and show them up on the air manager pc? For the life of me ive tried to find out how to do that. Not sure if i can. Any ideas??

Craig

SimPassion

Re: Air manager on remote PC popouts

#2 Post by SimPassion »

Not available in FS2020
The only feature available in AM 4.2 Beta for instruments displayed through video streams on remote PC, i allowed only when using X-Plane 12
FS2020 still allow popout window on local PC though together with superimposed AM bezel including transparency instruments, allowing to remote control through dials and knobs

Crunchmeister

Re: Air manager on remote PC popouts

#3 Post by Crunchmeister »

You can stop searching. As SimPassion said - if you want to use popout panels with MSFS, you need to be running Air Manager on the same PC.

The glass instrument streaming function of AM 4.2 Beta is an X-Plane exclusive feature. That allows you to get your instruments on networked PCs.

So your options are:

1. Run AM on the same PC as the sim
2. Switch to X-Plane.
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com