iPad app can not connect to PC

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

MrB@PHS

iPad app can not connect to PC

#1 Post by MrB@PHS »

Hello,

I am a high school teacher trying to get this set up for my classroom but I am new to all of this. I was provided an ipad with the air manager app and we have xplane 12. I can not get the app to connect to the PC. I have installed the plug in but do not know what else to do. In xplane, it gives me an IP address but I can not find anywhere in the app to type that in. Looking around, I am wondering, do I need the PC air manager program in order to use the iPad? If not, is there a step by step directions guide that I can use? I tried finding one but did not see one.

Thank you for all the help.

SimPassion

Re: iPad app can not connect to PC

#2 Post by SimPassion »

MrB@PHS wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:40 pm Hello,

I am a high school teacher trying to get this set up for my classroom but I am new to all of this. I was provided an ipad with the air manager app and we have xplane 12. I can not get the app to connect to the PC. I have installed the plug in but do not know what else to do. In xplane, it gives me an IP address but I can not find anywhere in the app to type that in. Looking around, I am wondering, do I need the PC air manager program in order to use the iPad? If not, is there a step by step directions guide that I can use? I tried finding one but did not see one.

Thank you for all the help.
Hi @MrB@PHS

No need for Air Manager Desktop
The iPad IP has simply to be on the same network as for the X-Plane PC, so we have to check in the iPad network settings

In any case : https://siminnovations.com/wiki/index.p ... l#Settings