Selfmade gauges on Android?

Help with Air Manager Android version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

cyberguerro

Re: Selfmade gauges on Android?

#61 Post by cyberguerro »

SimPassion wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:15 pm Hi @cyberguerro do you still have this issue on your Android tablets ??
I don't have any way to check on Android in any case.
Hi @SimPassion , I didn't test 4.2 yet, but I suppose that the issue persist: no AM panels update (new 1.2.4 is not available on the store yet) and nothing about CDU on Zibo's side.
I hope to use X-Plane (if only to do some tests too).

SimPassion

Re: Selfmade gauges on Android?

#62 Post by SimPassion »

cyberguerro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:38 pm
SimPassion wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:15 pm Hi @cyberguerro do you still have this issue on your Android tablets ??
I don't have any way to check on Android in any case.
Hi @SimPassion , I didn't test 4.2 yet, but I suppose that the issue persist: no AM panels update (new 1.2.4 is not available on the store yet) and nothing about CDU on Zibo's side.
I hope to use X-Plane (if only to do some tests too).
I will try to clarify some point :
  • I didn't build the MCDU 1.2.4 to try to solve your issue, it was only meant to bring mainly AM 3.7 and 4.0 compatibility at the same time, there wasn't any issue on my own with 1.2.3 and I asked if you always get this issues with this previous 1.2.3
  • Zibo CDU isn't involved, so nothing to do on this side
  • I still can't check on Android and waiting, as many other customers, to get a strong and proper way to be able to check on any platform before submitting an instrument, which is a basic condition when using an application to the benefit of a community, we are not meant ourselves to work in a "blind" mode, just as the current situation is forcing us already for years