A few pre-sales questions

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Turner

A few pre-sales questions

#1 Post by Turner »

HI all,

I was going to download the demo, but found out there isn't really much you can do with it, so figured I'd ask a few things here.

1) If we have two panels designed with the same dimensions, can we "hot-swap" panels to the same monitor?

2) Can an out-the-window (3d) view be added as an instrument?

3) From the Wiki I assume Lua is the one & only programming language - is this correct?

I looked (quickly) through the Wiki, but don't know where to look to find out.

thanks!

Corjan

Re: A few pre-sales questions

#2 Post by Corjan »

Hi, and welcome,

1) Yes, you can create multiple panels set to the same monitor. Then you can either manually start them of configure them to start when you select a certain aircraft in your sim.

2) What do you mean by an out-the-window view?

3) Yes

Corjan

Turner

#3 Post by Turner »

Thanks Corjan,

Regarding 1, to clarify my question, can we switch between two (or more) different panels while flying?

By "out-the-window" view, I mean just that - can we create a "windshield" or "side" view, for example. I'm not referring to cutting an alpha out of the panel so the simulator window shows through from behind it, though.
Here's an old panel I made in FSX with a small window:

cheers

Corjan

#4 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

Yeah, you can create as many panels as your system can handle. Any size, any position.
The demo version works the same as the full version in this regard, only with less instruments.

I think that window in your screenshot is part of the simulator. It is not something Air Manager can render.

Corjan