PMDG 737-700 instrument collection

Make requests for others to help test your instruments before they are ready for submission to the store

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Escriba

Re: PMDG 737-700 instrument collection

#81 Post by Escriba »

photo 1.jpg
I cannot find this 2 instruments.

They should be download from somewhere else or is necessary do a extra step

Thanks

Detlef

#82 Post by Detlef »

@Escriba,
yes FSUIPC7 is needed for those. Please see my private message.
Detlef

Detlef

#83 Post by Detlef »

Ralph wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:59 am Very nice indeed! Do these combine into a full overhead panel? In that case it will be nice to add a panel for this.
@Ralph,
the instruments are not a full overhead panel right now but close. This .siff panel file attached, includes all my overhead instruments, and in addition the generic ambient light dimmer instrument needed. FSUIPC-dependent instruments are NOT included.
737-700 Overhead Landscape.siff
(892.17 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
preview.png
Regards,
Detlef

Detlef

#84 Post by Detlef »

Hi all,
in between, many people have asked me how to get the instruments that need FSUIPC7 (the payware version). In lack of a better method here is a link to my dropbox. You can find the Airmanager instruments there, and also a PDF note file explaining how to install them and, in case you should have trouble getting them working, with a trouble shooting chapter.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/epx2ltcl ... 41vn94prso

Note: unfortunately not all of you have got the instruments running. I have not yet found the reason.

Thank you
Detlef

Puukka

#85 Post by Puukka »

hayden-yin wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:46 am ....Therefor, I modify the script a little to make MCP panel displays all the numbers.
Replace "gMcpPowered = (v==1)" with "gMcpPowered = 1"
By the way, I´ve also had to use this trick (registered version of FSUIPC)
My panel textures recoloured for Detlef´s wonderful instruments, if interested, just send a PM.

Regards, Herbert

B737 PUU DR.png
Herbert Puukka

MSFS - CRJ, X-Plane - Citation X, Air Manager, FSHud, Navigraph

Ralph

#86 Post by Ralph »

That's an awesome panel layout by the way, very stunning.

Keith Baxter

#87 Post by Keith Baxter »

Ralph wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:47 am That's an awesome panel layout by the way, very stunning.
+1
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Detlef

#88 Post by Detlef »

Ralph wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:47 am That's an awesome panel layout by the way, very stunning.
@Herbert,
I fully agree. Your panel looks fantastic! You really have a talent to make good panels, using the instruments available (and in some case modifying for you own need, I know).
If you want your panel background behave the same as the instruments (maybe it does already I dont know), you might have a look at my overhead example panel some messages above:
https://siminnovations.com/forums/viewt ... 388#p52388

In the panel lua code, I color the background with the same functions used in my instruments. If you need help you could provide your panel and I add the background modification.
And one more thing: the panel is really nice and you should submit it. If you do so, I would appreciate if you send my PDF notes file with it. At the latest, when AM has the new function allowing to add a PDF to a panel.

Thanks
Detlef

Puukka

#89 Post by Puukka »

Thanks a lot for your feedback and help, guys.
If I wouldn´t be that lazy and would start to draw myself, I could think about submitting.
The second problem is, that I mix parts of several authors in one instrument, cleaning that chaos would mean understanding everything what they have done, that´s why I leave it in a mess, when it´s working and I don´t know why. :D
One day...
Kind regards, Herbert
Herbert Puukka

Puukka

#90 Post by Puukka »

Is in the German manual missing "You also need to add this entry to the 737_Options.ini file of FS2020:
[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1
No trick as "Replace "gMcpPowered = (v==1)" with "gMcpPowered = 1" needed anymore.
Herbert Puukka