KnobFS and PMDG's 737-700

Support for KnobFS, share your experience and KnobFS modes.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Detlef

Re: KnobFS and PMDG's 737-700

#11 Post by Detlef »

GoosePilot wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:30 pm Good day All :)

Just in case I'm wasting my time, is there anyone here or that anyone knows of that's been able to get the Knobster to work to interact with PMDG's B737 within MSFS2020 using KnobFS method only?

Thanks in advance

GS
@GoosePilot,
I dont know KnobFS but I have developed a bunch of Air Manager instruments for PMDG 737-700. See here: https://siminnovations.com/forums/viewt ... 9&start=50
I have submitted most instruments to the library here but have no information on the release progress. If you are insterested to download the instruments upfront, please send me a message.

Detlef

GoosePilot

#12 Post by GoosePilot »

Hello @Detlef

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. However, I fear I am wasting your and the valuable time of my fellow simmers out there?!? Sorry folks if this is the case!

I particularly need to be able to use the Knobter (or some other interface) in VR as that is where I spend most of my simming time and for obvious reasons, interacting with anything other than one single device, (2 at most for me) really spoils the VR immersion, and more to the point for me, when flying the PMDG B737 in MSFS2020.

I have tried to reach out to @russ for help who also flew the B737 for real in an Airline but I think perhaps my messages are not getting through to him?

Thanks again and to all the previous respondents!

GS

Ralph

#13 Post by Ralph »

Russ doesn't visit this forum that often. But I also don't think that he's the one who can help you.
It is just a matter of finding the correct events and making your own modes.

GoosePilot

#14 Post by GoosePilot »

Hello @Ralph

Thank you for your response.

Best regards

GS

Ralph

#15 Post by Ralph »

If you find the events you need, then we can help you here with the XML. You can try Hubhop:
https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/

Detlef

#16 Post by Detlef »

GoosePilot wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:47 am Hello @Detlef

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. However, I fear I am wasting your and the valuable time of my fellow simmers out there?!? Sorry folks if this is the case!

I particularly need to be able to use the Knobter (or some other interface) in VR as that is where I spend most of my simming time and for obvious reasons, interacting with anything other than one single device, (2 at most for me) really spoils the VR immersion, and more to the point for me, when flying the PMDG B737 in MSFS2020.

I have tried to reach out to @russ for help who also flew the B737 for real in an Airline but I think perhaps my messages are not getting through to him?

Thanks again and to all the previous respondents!

GS
@GoosePilot,
no problem. All I wanted to point out is that I am sure you will find all events you need if you look into the logic.lua files of my instruments.

Detlef