Dynon Skyview HDX

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Crunchmeister

Re: Dynon Skyview HDX

#11 Post by Crunchmeister »

Well, I look forward to taking this for a spin when you get it done. It looks awesome. Great work.
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com

Crunchmeister

#12 Post by Crunchmeister »

So, @notam42. Any new progress on this top report? I'm sure many of us are itching to give this a try. A beta version perhaps? lol

Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com

notam42

#13 Post by notam42 »

Sorry for the lack of updates on this project - it was on hold for a while due to other work / life commitments.

I am continuing to make progress and it should be releasable in the near future (albeit in a beta phase) which I will make available as an export along with a list of implemented features, planned features etc.

Crunchmeister

#14 Post by Crunchmeister »

Thanks for the update. I look forward to checking this out and putting it to use.

Sling

#15 Post by Sling »

I did a Skyview system years ago but put it to one side because the map features were really lacking. I partly ported it to AM but halted to concentrate on other projects. Even today the maps will be the part that lets a project like this down. I developed vector mapping for AM to help explore that avenue. It still needs more work to get to something I’d be happy with. I posted here in the forum at the time about the map dev.

Good luck with this it’s a big job to do it right.

leer007

#16 Post by leer007 »

Really looking forward to the HDX panel. I have a C182 with a HDX and IFD550.
I use my home sim to keep me sharp.

If you need a Beta Tester let me know.

aviatorJoe

#17 Post by aviatorJoe »

I just bought an Aeroprakt A22LS with a Dynon Skyview in it. I use X-Plane and am going to add Air Manager as soon as your Skyview instrument is finished or in beta.
I'd gladly help with testing. I was a software developer for years and would love to help in any way I can.

DesiPlaneBuilder

#18 Post by DesiPlaneBuilder »

This is excellent work. I am so excited to see all the developments you made. I am looking forward to the release. Btw I am in the process of building an RV10 and considering Dynon / AFS for my PFD. All the best and I will keep watching your progress.