Win7

Are you building a cockpit, planning to build one or just dreaming, this is your cockpit builder meeting point

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jph

Re: Win7

#21 Post by jph »

Ralph wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:55 am This is all very confusing to me. You're talking about not being able to show a panel on a second screen? You're talking about the plugin. What's exactly the problem...?
My thoughts exactly - utterly confused as to what the issue is, what monitors are where. what works and what doesn't. Baffled.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Staruan

#22 Post by Staruan »

jph wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:55 am
Ralph wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:55 am This is all very confusing to me. You're talking about not being able to show a panel on a second screen? You're talking about the plugin. What's exactly the problem...?
My thoughts exactly - utterly confused as to what the issue is, what monitors are where. what works and what doesn't. Baffled.
sorry I repeat.
i installed Air manager on 1 pc with win 8.1, and two monitors.
on this pc i have fsx stea edition.
There are two problems
1 is that Air manager does not connect to fsx despite having excluded the firewall.
2 Air manager does not show me the panel on the second monitor.

Ralph

#23 Post by Ralph »

1. Did you read the connection issue page on the wiki? So did you check the fsx_log.txt?
2. Not sure why it wouldn't, you would be the first ever :) Just select the panel, scroll down in the panel settings and select the preferred monitor.

Staruan

#24 Post by Staruan »

Ralph wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:56 am 1. Did you read the connection issue page on the wiki? So did you check the fsx_log.txt?
2. Not sure why it wouldn't, you would be the first ever :) Just select the panel, scroll down in the panel settings and select the preferred monitor.
yes I did what you suggest.
I opened a tiket and sent the filelog of both the plugin and the air manager.
I don't understand why now when I install the plug in it finds in the pc fsx but I have the steam version.
I don't know

Ralph

#25 Post by Ralph »

That's the same. FSX is a terrible mess, sometimes it says it is Steam sometimes it doesn't. I would also recommend using Prepar3D over FSX.
I'll have a look at the support tickets tomorrow.

Staruan

#26 Post by Staruan »

Ralph wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:46 pm That's the same. FSX is a terrible mess, sometimes it says it is Steam sometimes it doesn't. I would also recommend using Prepar3D over FSX.
I'll have a look at the support tickets tomorrow.
Thank you so much.