Garmin GTX 327 328 330 330ES Transponder Series

Make requests for others to help test your instruments before they are ready for submission to the store

Moderators: russ, Ralph

FlyerDavidUK

Garmin GTX 327 328 330 330ES Transponder Series

#1 Post by FlyerDavidUK »

The Garmin GTX 327/328/330/330ES are all very similar, especially in user operation. They can be found in many GA aircraft.

The AM library Garmin GTX 328 provides good basic functionality, but does not include other "pages" of these units with features such as countdown/countup/flight timer and altitude monitor.
I have rewritten this instrument from scratch to include all of these standard functions which operate as closely to reality as I can make them. For example, the CLR button can be used to correct the last squawk digit entered, even up to 5 seconds after code completion.

Please try this out. It has been tested with X-plane, FSX and FS2020 with various aircraft.

Comments and bug reports welcome.
Generic - Garmin GTX 327 328 330 330ES Transponder V0-9.siff
Beta Test v0.9
(433.53 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
UK Private pilot and flight instructor with CPL/IR/FI/IRI approx 2000 hours offering remote flight instruction via Zoom
See my FlyerDavidUK.com website for trip reports around Europe/US, my training experience and services offered