Recommended devices

Help with Air Manager Android version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Crunchmeister

Re: Recommended devices

#31 Post by Crunchmeister »

jph wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:10 pm Well, err yes, but it all depends on the price as their virtually total lack of support is worrying to say the least. It is great as a free product - even as a 10 quid product it would be reasonable value. Much above that ? :shock: not in my mind.
It is an ok product that I would pay a reasonable price for. - as said, reasonable for that ? yeah, about 10 quid.
Joe
Well, I've gotten a lot of free use out of it over the past year and foresee getting more in the future. I'd gladly pay more than that for it. If it's a useful product and works well, I have no issues giving devs my money for software.

But there's a limit there as well...
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com

jph

#32 Post by jph »

Crunchmeister wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:06 pm
jph wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:10 pm Well, err yes, but it all depends on the price as their virtually total lack of support is worrying to say the least. It is great as a free product - even as a 10 quid product it would be reasonable value. Much above that ? :shock: not in my mind.
It is an ok product that I would pay a reasonable price for. - as said, reasonable for that ? yeah, about 10 quid.
Joe
Well, I've gotten a lot of free use out of it over the past year and foresee getting more in the future. I'd gladly pay more than that for it. If it's a useful product and works well, I have no issues giving devs my money for software.

But there's a limit there as well...
I would mostly agree. I have certainly donated to freeware / shareware and voluntary contributions in the past as I want those developers to know they are appreciated and to continue to produce quality and useful products. I think maybe, in this case then 10 quid per device perhaps ? but again a lot would depend on the support and even if they / he has the time or resources to even offer support ?. Once you switch to a full payware model it is a whole new ball game. But yes, a very useful program.
Joe
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Crunchmeister

#33 Post by Crunchmeister »

Yeah, I'd be good with that. A cost per device is fair. I have no issues compensating someone for their work.

Freeware devs put a lot of time and effort into their work. When I see they have a donation link on their sites, I tend to fire them off something if I use their wares and find them useful.
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com

kimonlope

#34 Post by kimonlope »

dustine79 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:30 am
jph wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:56 am Nice choice on the tablets ;)

Just need to get rid of the '3d cockpit' now (easy in X-Plane as you can just edit the airfile in planemaker - remove all the crap and then use trackir etc....) - imho much better when you have a fixed cockpit. - FS2020 ? - again, I know Jack about it - never tried it probably never will for the next 5 years lol :D -but personally I hate flying with an 'external' cockpit and a '3d' sim cockpit view overlay.. it ruins the ambience.

VERY nice job though -really neat.
As the device version has been upgraded time by time, I think the Air Manager version has also been updated.
So which Android version does Air Manager need to run on Android at the moment?
Yes with the updated devices we need updated Air Manager too.

jhonedk

#35 Post by jhonedk »

There are so many Android tablets, it's hard to give a suggestion. I would recommend a 16:9, but most of them are.Kinemaster Mod Apk

RogerEye1253

#36 Post by RogerEye1253 »

Corjan wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:49 am Hi,

jph wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:10 pm "Air Manager let’s you create custom flight simulator instrument panels on your Android tablet, and is compatible with the three most popular flight simulators."

Which afaik is blatantly incorrect //Soul Knight Mod APK - am I missing something here apart from brain cells ?
This is correct. Air Manager for Android lets you create instruments panels.
But I understand the confusion, it won't let you develop new instruments or panels.

I will change the description when we push a new version of Air Manager.

It is defenitaly not Air Player, because you can perfectly fine use it as the only application, where AP always requires AM to operate. I guess you could see it as an AM lite :).

Corjan
I also agree with this. Next time please change the description when you push the new version.

IamCarry

#37 Post by IamCarry »

There are a lot of devices launched out there and every device is good with different each perspectives.https://gbwamod.com/download-fmwhatsapp-apk/

RyanPatterson

#38 Post by RyanPatterson »

IamCarry wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:18 am There are a lot of devices launched out there and every device is good with different each perspectives.
Yeah for real!
Last edited by RyanPatterson on Wed May 10, 2023 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
RyanTech Enthusiast
Discover a world of possibilities with Avoid.uk.net, your one-stop destination for WhatsApp MODs, exciting games, and useful apps like Hamraaz Army. Explore, enhance, and experience technology like never before!

jph

#39 Post by jph »

the last 6 messages on this thread appear to be pre-cursers to spam posting or testing if post moderation on first post is occurring.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Aarshi

#40 Post by Aarshi »

jhonedk wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:12 am There are so many Android tablets, it's hard to give a suggestion. I would recommend a 16:9, but most of them are.
While there are numerous Android tablets available, it can be challenging to find one with a 4:3 aspect ratio. However, opting for a 16:9 screen may still provide a satisfactory experience for running Air Manager on a budget-friendly device.
Arshi AgarwalGB WhatsApp