Multi Radio control

Working on a instrument project or just finished a project? Show it to others!

Moderators: russ, Ralph

JohnF

Multi Radio control

#1 Post by JohnF »

Multi Radio control develope for X-plane but added, FSFX, FS2020- and should also work for prepare 3D, System was developed to see if Arduino Micro can run Radio control, The circuit design of a test unit cabable of selcting and tunning all the radios on the flight deck within flight simulators, This has now been achieved the new software will be posted on my website for those of you that want to use it for creating your own radio units, the software controls all the Radios, Com1 and Com2, Nav1 and Nav2, ADF and standalone DME, also Tacan channel selection has been added this will set Nav1 to the correct active and standby frequency. The software also selects the switches on the audio pannel. This aoftware looks quite complex but I have included plenty of comments so it should be easily modified to suite your hardware design.
The hardware design includes on circuite delay for depounce as the Arduino Micro is a little under powered, however it is always best to have switch debounce in hardware as processor time is valuable. The Airmanager LUA software called General - Multi-RadioV1.0.siff and the Ardiono MultiRadioV1.0.ino will hope fully be downloaded to http://www.johnf.no/ADF-DME.html soon, I am on a ship and communications are poor. I will inform when I am successful on this thread.