looking forWorking Bezel For MSFS 2020 Longitude GTC

Peer support for Air Manager desktop users

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Martyb

looking forWorking Bezel For MSFS 2020 Longitude GTC

#1 Post by Martyb »

I am not computer savy enouggh to create a Bezel for the Asobo Longitude in MSFS 2020 that allows Knobster function for the GTC 750... The TBM 930 has a similar GTC 750 But the Bezel is different and the knob associated with the Longitude do not respond ...I'm sure there is someone who knows the ins and out of getting a working Bezel in the Longitude...any info would be greatly appreciated....I know it really is a matter of copying the existing bezel and placing the knobs where they belong and activating.. just dont have that technology....

jph

Re: looking forWorking Bezel For MSFS 2020 Longitude GTC

#2 Post by jph »

Martyb wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:54 pm I am not computer savy enouggh to create a Bezel for the Asobo Longitude in MSFS 2020 that allows Knobster function for the GTC 750... The TBM 930 has a similar GTC 750 But the Bezel is different and the knob associated with the Longitude do not respond ...I'm sure there is someone who knows the ins and out of getting a working Bezel in the Longitude...any info would be greatly appreciated....I know it really is a matter of copying the existing bezel and placing the knobs where they belong and activating.. just dont have that technology....
Start with small projects and work your way up. You will learn quickly.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.