Twin Otter Premium Panel

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: Ralph, russ

Tetrachromat

Re: Twin Otter Premium Panel

#21 Post by Tetrachromat »

Hi @arathald

Attached you can find an export file including the seven engine instruments and the fuel quantity indicator.
DHC6_Engine_Instruments.siff
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
Please let me know if something does not work as expected. I use a slightly modified 'DHC6_Interior.xml' file for the Aerosoft Otter, but the engine instruments should not be affected by that.

Paul

jph

#22 Post by jph »

Crunchmeister wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:28 pm
Ralph wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:09 pm Does the TO in FS2020 have G1000's?
I don't have the plane, but I know there are several variants of it included. All the screenshots of the interior I've seen so far only have steam gauges. Not sure if they went and stuck G1000s in any of the variants or not.
You could always build the glass cockpit 400 version of the twotter. It is fitted with Honeywell Primus Apex. ;)
“Everything in moderation, including moderation.”
“Experience is merely the name men gave to their mistakes.”
Joe (CISSP) -IT security consultant

arathald

#23 Post by arathald »

Tetrachromat wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:25 pm Hi @arathald

Attached you can find an export file including the seven engine instruments and the fuel quantity indicator.

DHC6_Engine_Instruments.siff

Please let me know if something does not work as expected. I use a slightly modified 'DHC6_Interior.xml' file for the Aerosoft Otter, but the engine instruments should not be affected by that.

Paul
Fantastic, thanks so much! Everything looks like it's working as expected.
jph wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:17 am
Crunchmeister wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:28 pm
Ralph wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:09 pm Does the TO in FS2020 have G1000's?
I don't have the plane, but I know there are several variants of it included. All the screenshots of the interior I've seen so far only have steam gauges. Not sure if they went and stuck G1000s in any of the variants or not.
You could always build the glass cockpit 400 version of the twotter. It is fitted with Honeywell Primus Apex.
Viking-Twin-Otter-Series-400-Technical-Specifications-R-01-2018.pdf
;)
I'd love to do this, but I think many of these displays require popouts that wouldn't be available - I'm not aware of standalone versions of the honeywell avionics.