Re: Formula 1 .....

#81 Post by jph »

image.png
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#82 Post by Keith Baxter »

G for go.
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#83 Post by jph »

Cracking sprint brother ! :D
Very nice.
Checo is a bit of a star from lower down the grid. He was amazing last weekend.
Should be a good one tomorrow also.

The Mercs' were playing 'dancing on ice' yesterday :lol: What a chaotic mess. The orange brethren army loved it when they both did a synchronised 'binning' into the barriers. (I did too haha ;) )

A very very good season so far.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#84 Post by jph »

Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#85 Post by jph »

:lol:
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#86 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

There is a sale on Ferrari's this year. All SP Monza variants less 80 % and free shipping. No warranty due to uncertain reliability. They say we are working on it?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drivers are looking for outs from their contracts.

Change must come before the end of the summer break. Surely??

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

jph

#87 Post by jph »

Its from the top, a real shit show. Binotti has to go. I will be surprised if he is still there after the break. A total cluster f%4k
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

#88 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

Sebastian Vettel is going to be Ferrari new boss :twisted:

Keith

jph

#89 Post by jph »

:lol: That would be really good but I believe Seb is having his own mid life crisis. He seems to have gone all 'woke' and hippy and 'save the gay one legged bee' etc. It seems to worse with the more hair he loses. :shock: Mind you, he never recovered after Germany 2018 when tootling along at the front with a clear win ahead he decided to test the strength of the barriers and retire from the race. It was all down hill from there.
Can you imagine a driver's briefing with Seb ?? Jeeeeeeaz :shock: :shock: it would have to start 2 days before the race and would probably continue throughout.
When they asked mr 'silver spoon in his mouth but can't race for sh*t' Lance Stoll (Daddy owns the team) what he would miss about Seb his only really comment was that he wouldn't miss the tech de-briefs.
I think Seb will do a Felipe Massa and 'retire' many times. Mind you, Alonso is like a Spanish boomerang :lol:
I will definitely miss inspector Seb though.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

jph

#90 Post by jph »

Breaking - Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023

Seb's shoes were still steaming :lol:

I see Lawrence Stroll got his checkbook out pretty damn quick !
It must be nice to be a billionaire having an F1 team as a toy for his little boy Lance to play with ;)
Shame they are cr&p .... Fernando will be laughing all the way to the bank. It beats working at his age.
I wonder when they announce the RBPT engine package for 2026 to go along with the green RedBull car ?

So who goes to Renault ? (Alpine as they prefer to be known) .. got to be Piastri me thinks.

Then who goes to Williams when Latifi gets the boot ? - some money maybe on Nyck de Vries

Might be another seat as well if Checo doesn't get his finger out soon. That would open up a real can of worms.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.