Mount for knobster

Support for the SimWareKits Knobster in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

epetrack

Mount for knobster

#1 Post by epetrack »

Main setup finally complete with x-plane and air manager. I'd like to get a Knobster to use with touch screen. I saw post a few months ago that there are no commercial mount products (other than that large plate for touchscreen and knobster that mounts to top of Honeycomb Alpha- looks good, but touchscreen already sits nicely on top of yolk, so not really needed). Is anyone aware of some "simple" stable mount for the knobster for purchase, that doesn't require 3D printing? Thanks-

bob@bobleonard.com

Re: Mount for knobster

#2 Post by bob@bobleonard.com »

I have a knobster ordered, and I plan to attach it to my desk using double-sided tape for the time being. After I build out my "cockpit" more, then I will either screw it to a panel holding my screens or put it somewhere else using double-sided tape. Eventually, I would like to have my touchscreens mounted in a panel so that would work well. For now, my only touchscreen is my laptop, thus there is no place to logically put it other than the top of the desk.

SimPassion

Re: Mount for knobster

#3 Post by SimPassion »