A320 / CRJ panels

Latest Information on Sim Innovation's flagship product Air Manager

Moderators: russ, Ralph

ste1171

A320 / CRJ panels

#1 Post by ste1171 »

Hello
I am new to air manage, just purchased and I was wondering if anyone is working on panels for the A320fbw or Aerosoft CRJ.
I see there are some, but most are for xplane.
I watched several videos online as I thought I would attempt to make some but wow it is involved.
So anyway just wondering.

Dave

Ralph

Re: A320 / CRJ panels

#2 Post by Ralph »

I think there was a team that is/was working on the CRJ, but I cannot remember. Maybe you can find if you do some searching.

ylevesque

#3 Post by ylevesque »

The FlyByWire A320 Collection for MSFS 2020 has been updated.

viewtopic.php?t=5877

Yves

Crunchmeister

#4 Post by Crunchmeister »

The Simstrumentation team I'm a member of are working on a full suite of AM instruments for the Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS.

We're still in early stages atm, particularly in terms of graphics work. We just picked up an awesome 3D artist who's been designing the various knobs and switches required. Things are looking pretty good so far. No real timeline is in place for release. It's one of those "it'll be done when it's done" things. This is a pretty large project as it's a pretty complex cockpit.

https://github.com/Simstrumentation/Air ... uments/CRJ

This URL will be the eventual home of instruments as they gets done in a "complete" manner prior to being submitted to the AM Community Store. For the time being, some early access / beta instruments are available from our Discord currently linked on that page.
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com

ste1171

#5 Post by ste1171 »

Thanks for the replies.
I fully appreciate the work involved as I know programming and after looking at what is involved I understand the time to make thes complex instruments.
Thanks for the update and I look forward to these as the become available.

Dave

Corjan

#6 Post by Corjan »

Hi,

Over the last couple of weeks, we have gotten multiple support questions regarding the installation of the CRJ siff files.
Installing those can be a bit tricky for non techies.

If you are okay with it, we are fine with you guys adding an early version in Air Manager to make installation a bit easier.
Your call off course.

Also, if you feel like we can support you guys in any way, please let me know,

Corjan

Crunchmeister

#7 Post by Crunchmeister »

Corjan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:26 am Hi,

Over the last couple of weeks, we have gotten multiple support questions regarding the installation of the CRJ siff files.
Installing those can be a bit tricky for non techies.

If you are okay with it, we are fine with you guys adding an early version in Air Manager to make installation a bit easier.
Your call off course.
Right now these files are too dynamic and changing too rapidly and they're still very early access. I feel including them in AM would be premature at this point and potentially more problematic due to the longer turnaround time to get updates published in the store. That's why we haven't even included them on our public GitHub page yet. A subset of them are available on our Discord so folks can test, report back and we can update quickly as necessary. We'd rather not have them widely distributed until we're at least at a certain level of completion.

Now that said, I'm surprised you guys would be getting support questions on Simstrumentation CRJ files. Like I said, we've got very limited distribution of those instruments. I'm not aware of any other groups or individuals out there pushing CJR stuff, so I'm assuming it's our stuff people are asking about. Perhaps I'm wrong about that.
- Ryzen 5950x, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, RTX3070Ti

Simstrumentation Instrument dev
Free Air Manager instruments for MSFS available at http://www.simstrumentation.com