Console Pop-Outs

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

Keith Baxter

Console Pop-Outs

#1 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

:lol: :lol: @Corjan I am ringing that bell again. Yes I know this is for a select few, but a big helper I would think for peeps doing dev and testing.

I would like the menu bar to be fragmented, either individual or into groups so that they can be popped out and placed in a easy access spot on my screens. I can then minimize AM and the (stop, run, viewer) icon buttons are still available. This frees up a lot of screen real-estate and time.

I think we did discuss popping out other pages.
For me I would like the console page, dataref page and hardware page to be grouped in a Pop-Out. That way I can place popped Out AM console in a bar down the right hand side of my monitor.

Perhaps also a check box to save the Popped Out style.

I am very busy coding at the moment and need this one urgent, so tomorrow please. ;)

If the Pages are an issue then perhaps a "ERROR" annunciation is flagged when AM is minimized.

Looking for something along the lines of this to place up the RHS of my screen. You got the idea. I know.you know ;)
g878.png
g878.png (6.31 KiB) Viewed 777 times
I hope I am wrong with what you are going to say.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Keith Baxter

Re: Console Pop-Outs

#2 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

What a helper this would be.

I am done with hooking up breadboards and jumpers and "naughts" testing my integrity. Time to do what i wanted to do 3 years ago. Build a popper hardware test jig. So fished out the components bought back then, and put together what I thought would be best for me,

It is a WIP, and all hardware functions will be able to be tested over it's evolution. There are connectors at the back of the box for stepper and servo motor testing.
No doubt it will expand. But that is planed for the plug and play concept.
test_iig.jpg
Do not let this post distract Corjan.

Really need this feature for what I do for my sim and to help others, mostly to help others and bug detect.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Keith Baxter

Re: Console Pop-Outs

#3 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi

Is it a bird, is it a plane? No it is @Corjan doing what he love best.

roadie-cyclist (1).gif

It's a giff. Click on the image and watch him do his thing.

Probably the reason why I did not get my pop out today. :o

Keith