_txt dinamic with local function

Help creating logic scripts for Air Manager Instruments

Moderators: Ralph, russ

Keith Baxter

Re: _txt dinamic with local function

#11 Post by Keith Baxter »

Marcnamara2021 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:58 pm Hi Keith.
I look forward to gaining the knowledge necessary to finish this page gracefully. I believe that with this interaction I will be much more careful in setting up the script's structure.

Thanks.
Marc,

Take heart,you are not far off. I can see that you are trying and I am willing to try and steer you in a direction that will make sense to you. Not all my methods are the right ones. That is my coding style. You will develop your own style in time and learn what works and what does not.

Happy learning.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Keith Baxter

#12 Post by Keith Baxter »

Hi,

I have removed all the unnecessary functions and concentrated on the blue page only. Your menu system is quite good. You are using tables to do that and that is the way I prefer.

You will see that I did not do All the data. That you will have to do. But should be easy as you just need to do the math and then add the _txt() string to the gps data canvas.
I also did not spend much time aligning the text. That you can do and change font size and color as you want.

Hope this instrument teaches you something and learn how easy working with canvas_draw() is
Blue Page Fuel Management - .siff
(118.18 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
If you have any questions please ask. I am happy to help.

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card 

Marcnamara2021

#13 Post by Marcnamara2021 »

hello keith

Thank you for your effort and willingness to provide clarifications and solutions. I'm a #1 fan of AM and this unparalleled support. I will certainly acquire knowledge and intend to become an expert in this very satisfactory development. Thanks. I will apply the solutions.

Keith Baxter

#14 Post by Keith Baxter »

Marcnamara2021 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:05 am hello keith

Thank you for your effort and willingness to provide clarifications and solutions. I'm a #1 fan of AM and this unparalleled support. I will certainly acquire knowledge and intend to become an expert in this very satisfactory development. Thanks. I will apply the solutions.
Hi Marc,

That makes my heart sing. Thank you for the kind words.

Keith