LED, serial or parallel, sink or source

Support for Arduino in combination with Air Manager and Air Player

Moderators: russ, Ralph

jph

Re: LED, serial or parallel, sink or source

#41 Post by jph »

second crappy quality video, my 'phone' is about 10 years old and I only want it to go 'ring ring' ;)
But, it can take shitty videos, so here is a slightly longer one of the same boring flashing leds. (I may have altered the delay timing?, CBA factor is high again). :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6RpUR ... sp=sharing

All I can say is that you will have absolutely no issue at all with any of this. It seems like a quantum leap, but certainly is not. In fact, I would go as far to say that once you realise the potential you will be bloody amazed at what you can do.. In fact, there is virtually nothing you can't do. A whole new world.

Joe
Last edited by jph on Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe. CISSP, MSc.

Keith Baxter

Re: LED, serial or parallel, sink or source

#42 Post by Keith Baxter »

Joe,

I had a little afternoon nap and woke up in a better mood.
I have not looked at your videos or code yet, I will do shortly, but just want to lighten the mood.

If we look at the stats I posted. It could be passable to attract about 2.5% of those members to AM

At 60 euros a pop that is 1/2 a bar. I wonder what the handbag fight would look like, the two SI directors squabbling over these. :lol: :lol: :lol: Red or white.

ferrari2e.jpg
ferrari2e.jpg (19.29 KiB) Viewed 448 times
ferrari1.png

LOL

Keith
AMD RYZEN 9 5950X CPU, Corsair H80I cooler, ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD Ryzen Mother Board,  32Gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000Mh, MSI GTX960 4G graphics card