Issues with some FI gauges and AirManager V4/MSFS

Everything about Flight Illusion hardware in combination with Air Manager or Gstep.

Moderators: russ, Ralph

stevelep

Issues with some FI gauges and AirManager V4/MSFS

#1 Post by stevelep »

Hello,

I've issues with some of my Flight Illusion gauges with AirManager V4.0.2 for MSFS2020 or Gstep:

My Digital Altimeter GSA-16 appears as "101: Unknown" (with no possibilities to assign it manually)
My Collin's Transponder CAV-ATC appears as "122: Unknown"
My Directional Gyro with heading bug GSA-040 appears as "105: Wet Compass" (I can't assign the right gauge in the config list)
My Boeing Clock GSA-070: the second's needle is turning well but the 7segments led numbers remain off

Note that using them with X-Plane and the FI Simulator control older programm all these gauges are working perfectly so
I assume there no hardware problem on gauges or CIM3 interface.
It' s the same issues with AM or GStep.
All the others gauges are working good.

Thank's for your work, I'm frequent user of AirManager and hope to use my FI gauge with MSFS2020.

Have a nice day
Steve

Ralph

Re: Issues with some FI gauges and AirManager V4/MSFS

#2 Post by Ralph »

It's better to ask Flight Illusion, they have the hardware to test.

Ralph

Re: Issues with some FI gauges and AirManager V4/MSFS

#3 Post by Ralph »

- GSA-16 is not a part of the library at the moment (please ask Flight Illusion)
- This one works/worked perfect here, so I don't see why it wouldn't work (please ask Flight Illusion)
- We have this exact same one here and it works fine (please ask Flight Illusion)
- GSA-070/071, this was probably a script error, an update has been uploaded so please check again.