not detecting instrument panel

General company announcements

Moderators: russ, Ralph

cobra27746

Re: not detecting instrument panel

#11 Post by cobra27746 »

Hi, when I go to extend I lose all icons and msfs 2020 from the primary TV screen I only have the windows background. I understood that using AM I would see the flight on the primary screen and the cockpit instruments on the small monitor although AM does recognise ms2020 so it is connected.
Regards
John

Ralph

#12 Post by Ralph »

Depends on what you mean with 'the cockpit instruments'. Air Manager has its own set of instruments and panels, it is not the panel of the virtual cockpit itself.

cobra27746

#13 Post by cobra27746 »

Hi Ralph, I have tried the cessna152 panel and I also put instruments on a blank panel
but cannot get any panel to show on the second monitor except when I duplicate it is on both screens and if I extend I lose everything on the primary screen except for the windows background picture but I have instruments on the 2nd monitor which do not respond when flying a plane.
John

Ralph

#14 Post by Ralph »

To me, and as suggested here before, it sounds like you've got that second monitor duplicated and not extended.

cobra27746

#15 Post by cobra27746 »

Hi Ralph, the problem seems to be a windows 10 settings problem when I extend the instrument panel shows in the second screen but the flight sim and all the icons disappear although I can hear the flight sim running in the background, I cannot access the settings. I have tried everything over the last 3 days so now I am lost for ideas. The flight sim needs to be at the front not behind the windows background.
Regards
John

Ralph

#16 Post by Ralph »

Maybe it is easier if we assist with remote desktop through TeamViewer. We're available on Thursdays and Fridays.

cobra27746

#17 Post by cobra27746 »

Hi Ralph, I will keep trying to see if I can find the problem and if not I will arrange for remote access via TeamViewer later this week.Thank you for the assistance and I will reply back tomorrow.
Regards
John