Help for actions on iPad Air Manager

Help with Air Manager iPad version

Moderators: russ, Ralph

beckerdo

Help for actions on iPad Air Manager

#1 Post by beckerdo »

I am having a bit of trouble using Air Manager on my iPad air.
1) How do I maximize the entire panel to fit my iPad screen size? Should I be in edit or view mode?
2) Similarly, how do I zoom in the panel to show only a few controls enlarged to fill the iPad screen?
3) How do I rerun the tutorial on the app? I saw this when I first started, but since do not know how to rerun it.
In edit mode, it seems that all my pinch and move gestures affect individual controls. In view mode, no gestures work.

Finally, great job on the install. I installed the app on my iPad, installed the plugin on my desktop XPlane, and everything worked flawlessly from the first try.
Thanks!

Ralph

Re: Help for actions on iPad Air Manager

#2 Post by Ralph »

1. You cannot edit in view mode, that's why edit mode is called edit mode :)
2. You cannot scale / zoom entire panels, only individual instruments. Scaling entire panels is only possible in the desktop version. It doesn't make much sense on the iPad, because the screen is so small.
3. You can turn it on in the Air Manager settings (in the iPad settings app).

beckerdo

#3 Post by beckerdo »

Thank you Ralph. With your advice, I took the Cessna 172 panel and resized the instruments to fill up the iPad screen.
Thanks, Dan

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

The pre made panel should normally fit the whole screen. If this is not the case then there's something wrong.