Air manager ver 3.0

Let Sim Innovations know about your Air Manager experience and let us know about your dream feature addition

Moderators: russ, Ralph

boussieres

Air manager ver 3.0

#1 Post by boussieres »

hi,,

Under p3d, with the previous version, I had the opportunity to be in full screen cockpit view on monitor 1 and air manager was visible on monitor 2. This possibility was possible with the "always on top" function
Excluding with the new version, the display disappears on monitor 2 if full screen on monitor 1. How to solve the problem? (the function no longer exists in version 3.0)
thank you

Ralph

Re: Air manager ver 3.0

#2 Post by Ralph »

Always on top is going to be back soon. It was added to one of the or the latest version of SDL, but also added to that was a bug which messed up instrument height. We're waiting for the guys and girls from SDL to fix that, and then we're good to go.

boussieres

#3 Post by boussieres »

What is the delay for this correction how will I be notified when this function will be available again

Ralph

#4 Post by Ralph »

Hard to say, I'm not sure how often SDL publishes updates. Air Manager has an automatic update system, so you'll see it in the update release notes. Can't be too long I would guess...